1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

JDBA knife (Relentless 525 code named)Now with pics, specs, AND price!!

Mr.LaBella Aug 4, 2017

1. Silent Jay

Silent Jay Flips more than he speaks JDBA Official Member

I will say, I did venture to the link Chrome told me to fuck right off from to re-read through the thread.

All of the information people are looking for that WAS in the thread, is missing. Like, there is an actual 5-10 pages roughly of posts missing from that thread.

I can confirm, prices and specs are all missing form that particular thread.

I'm sure they are somewhere on the JD, but somehow a lot of the posts regarding specs and price are all missing and didn't make it (except the 6 pages of people assuming prices before the original CAD and renders were even done).

I'll do another search tomorrow but honestly spent more time than I am willing to admit of reading all 47 pages or so (on about page 34-36 it is said the price was announced a while back, but in the first 34 pages at least thier was only the speculation and reactions to there being two versions. not even the actual post about the two versions made it into that merged thread).

2. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

#conspiracy

zjsomers89 likes this.
  3. Guillermo

Guillermo 7th Man of the 7th son Super Moderator

I'm interested in whatever flavor it ends up being.

4. blevinsknives

blevinsknives JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

VANELLI likes this.
  5. VANELLI

VANELLI JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Im interested,,,,

but tired of reading pages on threads for now...

blevinsknives likes this.
  6. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Patience is a virtue!

GOOD things come to those who wait.

Time cannot be kept in any bottle!

:ron:

7. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

1. The first thing that I'd like to do Is to save every day 'Til eternity passes away Just to spend ...time with this knife too
    Really ,I look at it this way ,been in the works forever, and finally coming to a head , If Mr.LaBella is putting his trade mark on it ,it will no doubt be a top of the line flipper and highly desirable . That much I do know

8. nostimos

nostimos JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Save your time SJ, I went backwards from the end down to page 35 and found nothing. :jduh:

I'm still interested . . .
    But calling shenanigans!

And I realized I'm already on the "official list" because I posted on that thread from over two years ago.
    I found this out because Gary "liked" my post recently (page 1 #15) from that old thread . . . WTF !!! LOL!!! :bwah:

I've bought a few things since then I'm pretty sure,
    and I'm definitely certain that I'm now too fat to fit into the JD shirt I bought to show my support.
    When are you gonna release this thing? The day after I lose my flipping hand to diabetes? :jdwink2::bwah:

9. nostimos

nostimos JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

But the smell of farts can.

10. Mr.LaBella

All of you complaining about having to search, I weep for your futures... That being said, there were 3 threads regarding this project.

I accept the full blame for letting it (The project) get away from me.

Now kindly discuss among yourselves the finer details of said project pictures.

The "I am too busy to search" is waay :lame:

Moving on! :ron:

blevinsknives likes this.
  11. Septimus

Septimus Tiny Member

i would definitely be interested in buying one, those look amazing! (:

Mr.LaBella likes this.
  12. FlipTheSun

FlipTheSun Little member

I would most definetly be interested in getting on the list to buy one. Or even the pass around list if possible.

13. Guillermo

Guillermo 7th Man of the 7th son Super Moderator

You get a free one (almost) when you post a introduction.

desmodus likes this.
  14. Septimus

Septimus Tiny Member

Just got here recently as I started to become interested in Balisongs and will do so soon.

15. WyldStyl3

WyldStyl3 Never gunna give you up JDBA Official Member

I still want one!! Been waiting for this shit forever!

WalkingTree likes this.
  16. Misticflipper

Misticflipper Little member

Sounds like an awesome opportunity- count me in :)

17. KaOsBlAkBlAdE

KaOsBlAkBlAdE Huge member JDBA Official Member

Pillows can do this too,.....

nostimos likes this.
  18. melonchocolaty

melonchocolaty JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Interested

19. Linos

Linos baliholickydexbender JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

...well, you are a seller and we are buyers, even if you think we are stupid you should humor us and answer them questions..
    lost any interest in the project...I think I`ll spend my money in the voodoo try to get one of them custom BRS knives floating there...
    good luck with your project..

20. Mr.LaBella

You are under no contract sir, I assure you. NO one is forcing ANYTHING upon ANYONE.

If my comments made you upset,...life happens!

:D

I promise this will indeed be both a top tier flipper,.... and one HELL of a knife too!

THERE WILL BE BLOOD

desmodus likes this.