1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

JDBA decides...

Dan90 Dec 10, 2012

1. SockMonster

SockMonster Huge member

One thing I picked up from reading this is obviously not only has he stolen your knife, he steals your drugs and anything else you may have.

Confronting someone who may have a knife is one thing, but it's down right life-threatening if that guy is hopped up/going through massive withdrawal while doing so when you're trying to cut him off from his next buzz. I don't care what kind of stuff you're taking but you're making a fool of yourself for letting a person like that live in your home.

He's dangerous to himself and everyone around him, as he's proved by taking your AB and your meds/whatever.

Not only that you're enabling it by not confronting him which is telling him its okay to keep doing it, you're allowing him to make you his bitch.

Are you a bitch?

I could understand your want for personal justice but from your own words, your own methods have screwed you and you're practically asking for more if you do decide to "punish" him which would be incredibly stupid if you end up provoking him into doing something drastic.

Call the police or tell him to leave and find a new roommate. There are other people that can help you pay for the same things you have to take care of; People who won't try to fuck you over, and those ones are not hard to find.

2. sawjaws

sawjaws JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

This is wong!! wong.jpg

vileperson likes this.
  3. knifezoid

knifezoid Bladerunners Systems -=BRS=- Knife Maker or Craftsman

:bwah::bwah::bwah::bwah:

4. EOD13

EOD13 Balisong Addict JDBA Official Member

So there were cameras OUTSIDE the apartment and he was inside... that's absolute proof for sure. Again I'll ask what your PROOF is that you didn't just misplace it? And man the fuck up and steal it back or quit your bitching and talks of immature mischief. Maybe if you just sent it in to BRS to have them fix it like they told you to this wouldn't have happened :devilroll:

5. Looseyfur

Looseyfur OG Flipper JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

guess we will just have to activate the tracking chip and handle his business for him. :bwah:

[​IMG]

I am afraid the JDBA decided that Dan has some developmental issues. hahaha ;)

hope you get it back there brosef.

-Loosey

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2012
  6. maruj

maruj Huge member

yeah i would just search the house for it, i mean you live there. shouldn't take to long to find it.

7. maddawg918

maddawg918 mad member

Well I got to hand it to you OP, I was just about sure you were gonna bust out with a plea to the JD for a new one. Congrats.

8. EOD13

EOD13 Balisong Addict JDBA Official Member

I'm still waiting for that post :bwah:

9. SockMonster

SockMonster Huge member

I think the title of this thread should be renamed as "I'm too immature to own a knife".:ross:

Honestly... "JDBA decides" sounds way too cool for this dump.

10. Bali_flipper

Bali_flipper Huge member

My Kimora 5, 51, and fu42 all went missing within a week and they were gone for a month. The next day I found my 51 in the couch. The day after, I found my Kimora in my bug out bag. The fu42 is still missing, but that isn't a tremendous loss by any stretch. I fully blamed my 11 month old niece for losing them (babies really like balisongs, seriously they re her favourite toys) when I was the one responsible for their disappearance. Moral of the story is check your couch cushions and the toys of any baby in the vicinity.

11. Linos

Linos baliholickydexbender JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

...Does he have a driveway with a hoop basket thingy whateveritscalled?

12. taoist

taoist taoist JDBA Official Member

Stupid question, if this individual has stolen from you on multiple occasions why do you persist in being a masochist and living together? Or is this an intimate relationship? :devilzeek

Glenn and OnceBitten like this.
  13. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

:bobert:

Comment WIN

14. Mpsecare

Mpsecare Owl Man

Brokeback Balisong?

o,O?

Linos likes this.
  15. Looseyfur

Looseyfur OG Flipper JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

this is a total inside joke and I doubt anyone but a handfull of guys will remember .. the POSTER behind the man dressed in leather with the spunk on his chin.

:bwah::bwah::bwah::bwah::bwah::bwah::bwah:

16. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

^^^now that's funny^^^

17. worthless

worthless worthless? Nah!

View attachment 98743

I love it when someone gives me an excuse to repost this. Brokeback-hug.jpg

18. sawjaws

sawjaws JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

:bwah::bwah::bwah:

Lmao!! Bet the OP wishes he had never opened this thread:manganr:

19. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

He has my pink bali. :ropeman:

[​IMG]

sawjaws likes this.
  20. worthless

worthless worthless? Nah!

Yep! I don't even wanna know what you had to do to get it back.

maruj likes this.