1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

JD Secret Santa 2017 sign up

begreen61 Oct 7, 2017

1. Stu

Stu Windswept & Interesting Devil Brigade Member

Bloody technology!!

2. Stu

Oh buggery bollocks, now I can't even see the ruddy picture!

The pictures come back now!? I dunno!?

I'm abit concerned that the package I sent hasn't arrived yet, but I'm pretty sure I sent it tracked and to be signed for so I'll investigate later.

The sodding pictures disappeared again!!!
    (This is about the 4th time I've edited this now!!!!!)

I've just been to the post office to send off part 2 of my recipients gift. Sorry it'll be late but I' pretty sure you'll like it and I think you'll see it as an unusual variant of a familiar item but hope you won' have seen one before. Oooh mysterious.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
    hickory and seandavid55 like this.
  3. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

try are media put the picture there ,then transfer it .I've done that before

4. Stu

I've put the item in my gallery here on the JD already but don' know why it doesn' appear.

I've used the tracking number on my first parcel and it says :-

A delivery was attempted for your item with reference in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA before 12:33 on 22/12/17.

And.

12:33pm

UNDELIVERED ITEM WRONGLY DIRECTEDUNITED STATES OF AMERICA

What the flip does that mean? Wrongly Directed?!

5. thevinstigator

thevinstigator JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

My SS gift was received, been waiting to open it and was going to wait till Dec 24th but may just rip open the package today. Sorry for the late reply been bouncing in and out off DR appointments. Merry Christmas to all, I will post pictures when I open if I can figure out how to do it. LOL

Kelper, seandavid55 and begreen61 like this.
  6. begreen61

FOR CHRISTMAS i WISH YOUR DR.. APPOINTMENTS GO AWAY,,I actually thought the worst after PMing you the first time..Glad your OK

Respect
    gary

7. Brian_W204

Brian_W204 Enormous member

I found a UPS package outside my door about an hour ago. Not sure if it was left last night or early this morning, but it was from my Secret Santa

[​IMG]
    The LED flashlight with pocket clip is exactly what I needed. I have been mourning the broken pocket clip on my JD flashlight for over a year. I will try out the Kershaws on a winter camping trip coming up Jan 2nd.

KaosRase, Roger, Fenlore and 7 others like this.
  8. Stu

I've just had another look at the tracking of my outgoing package and I've Googled the zip code and I think it might be the wrong zip code on the delivery address as it comes up as another area 74 miles away!!

Here's hoping that the USPS will STOP looking at the zipcode and look at the street name, and town in order to complete the delivery. (I've put the same zipcode on the package I posted today, too!)

hickory likes this.
  9. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

you may be able to contact the local post master and set things straight.

10. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

:bobert: Good one Des!

hickory likes this.
  11. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

what's so fucking funny

12. begreen61

I'll shit got a tracking number ,,I can't let this go south let me know all info by PM Please

hickory likes this.
  13. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

Just got back home from exchanging early Christmas presents & having a turkey dinner with family.
    The only pic I see throughout you post is your avatar?????

begreen61 likes this.
  14. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

@Stu. Bloody, bollocks, buggery, ruddy, and nicely put flip. Awesome words long forgotten in 18 year's trying to live like an American. I can sense your frustration. Merry Christmas to you.

jimmyjo and begreen61 like this.
  15. Stu

D'oh!! It's 7,45am and I bet my Secret Santa is thinking, WTF? I DIDN'T SEND HIM THAT!!! Coz they didn't. Dunno where it came from, but when I saw that it had come from Sweden I assumed, incorrectly, it was JD swag.

At 7.00am the postie knocked me up (in the UK that means knocked on the door and woke me up!!!) and delivered a rather nifty alcohol burner (that I can really, really use!!) and a grandfather style knife made by Tomes.
    THANKS SANTA AND MERRY XMAS

Fenlore, Kelper, jimmyjo and 3 others like this.
  16. hickory

hickory JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

I love the straight razor!
    Sorry For all the secret santa trouble! You guys are great detectives! I can't wait to see what a special royalty variant of a common item is! This is legitimately my favorite thing, I love surprises, gifts, foreign stuff, unusual rare foreign fanciness.....

17. hickory

Poor f-ing Stu.
    International mail can sometimes be like 'Who's on First?'

begreen61, Stu and Kelper like this.
  18. begreen61

This is all my fault Will, I some how gave him my zip code ,,this will be made up tomorrow I'm taking the morning off and If I can get the packages we will be meeting because I will hand deliver , in the evening of next week I hope,,.

Kelper likes this.
  19. hickory

No crap? Cool!
    Mind bringing a couple bali's for me to get my hands on? It would be cool to see something better than a Bear and Sons.

I'll see if we can fire up the forge! Or at least I'll take you out for a great burger and some beers!

jimmyjo likes this.
  20. begreen61

I will bring anything you want to play with,my good friend,,may ever bring some fire sticks black ones,,, I don't drink or eat flesh ,,but I'll bring the herbs if you like. ;-)

g

jimmyjo likes this.