1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

JD Flashlight

falcon125 Oct 29, 2018

1. falcon125

falcon125 the express train to mayhem Brigade Member

My JD Forum Flashlight "SUNWAYMAN V10R Ti" has taken a shit. After many years of use the tail cap switch is not staying on. The light is no longer being produced by SUNWAYMAN so no support. Does anyone know another switch that will work?
    Any serious Torch guys left around here?

2. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fire and Blood JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Who was our connection back then?

Sucks , thats one of my favorite lights.

3. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

It was calvinis. He worked, or owned, Illumination Supply. He hasn't logged on here since 2014 so I doubt if he'll be any help. Seems he turned out to be quite the [​IMG]. Butt*, I could be confusing him with some other [​IMG]. :bwah:

4. crogers

Illumination supply is now at https://www.illumn.com/

You might try giving them a shout out to see if they can recommend a swap-out for that defective switch.

5. falcon125

falcon125 the express train to mayhem Brigade Member

It really is a great light and has served me well. Too bad we dont have a Torch section anymore. That was big back in the day. I remember some drama with a european member (norweigian?) that was hours of fun back in the day.
    Thank you Mr. Rogers for the possible solution. Or maybe we need a new JD Torch after so many years.
    I definetly got my money's worth out of it and it was my go to light for years.

desmodus likes this.
  6. PS-RagE

PS-RagE "R" for Adventure JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

It is a great light and probably my only true EDC item (since the pocket knife changes every day).

7. junglegoober

junglegoober Professor Bigdick JDBA Official Member

A JD flashlight would be pretty cool...

8. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Mr.Anderson...

GEEZER likes this.
  9. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Did Calvin end up being an asshat? I don't recall that?

10. crogers

He would disappear for months, then come check his inbox and try to sell some batteries, then he just disappeared and hasn't checked in for several years.

That may not qualify as an asshat, butt*, I don't know what else to call it. :manganr: