1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Jason Lyons Mutants

begreen61 Nov 11, 2019

1. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I have owned many a knife,, in fact still do have a large collection ,,not as big as it once was though ,,anyways 35 years of collection you know what you have in your hand when holding a knife ,,although looks can be deceiving all knives still need to be tested , When it comes to Jason Knives I got to say no ones got nothing on his quality and uses the best materials available to him at the time of the build .
    I've been lucky meeting him here in the beginning of his member"shit" LOL bought his scalper and flipper and couldn't believe the quality ,,remarkable attention to detail ,,and how they outperformed most of my production working knives and customs for that matter ,,So I asked him to make his first balisong and I got Benny the blade ,,Des ,Will and him to build the perfect knife ,, I'll i did is get a great team together and jason design the looks of the knife and the others did a pass around 3 different times till all agreed it was the perfect flipper i pushed for collectors interests like the birthday cards and packaging and bought the the actual first bali which was the one being passed around and continually modified till everyone agreed This is the bottom knofe the very first Hellcat ever made ,design created BABY it was a good day IMG_2177.JPG

it became a high demand blade plus being all handmade and custom to the buyers desire , many a knives jason made and it them few a few MUTANTS were also produce ,,, lucky I was able to buy basically all of them to date,,,, plus had a few designed to my liking and after the small history lesson,,,,,,,,,,,,, here are the hellcat Mutants
    IMG_2172.JPG IMG_2173.JPG IMG_2174.JPG IMG_2175.JPG

2. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab Pakal I JDBA Official Member

Although I don’t have a JL Mutant he did make a Hellcat V2 exactly how I wanted it.
    This thread made we want to break it out for some flips and how nicely it flips and rings!
    Hellcat :helix: Bellcat
    [​IMG]
    It’s so purdy and shiney.
    Much respect and support

3. blackmetal1181

blackmetal1181 The Devils Knifemaker JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

Hell ya Gary you are the man buddy. You got this bali thing going your to blame. Its also been a constant work in progress with the v2 that in turn helps to future customs in functionality always changing and progressing that a run made by a machine cant do. If gary didnt ask me to make the hellcat and give me direction it might not be here. Also hellcat name due to the jersey devil and lyons the beast thus the hellcat was born so thank you gary for the hellcat :domo:

4. blackmetal1181

blackmetal1181 The Devils Knifemaker JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

I love seeing these pictures of my knives. I only see them complete for a short time before there shipped out and i suck at taking pictures ask crogers yes i need new shoes. Would love to see more if anyones got a hellcat also feedback good and bad alike its all positive in the long run

5. AnthonyTheAbyss

AnthonyTheAbyss Godzilla Size Member JDBA Official Member

You couldn't take 10 seconds to wipe that blade down before taking the picture??? C'mon man!

***Great collection:clap:

apdallaround likes this.
  6. Balibuyer

Balibuyer Little member JDBA Official Member

No complaints on this end. These are some of the most amazing knives I have ever held.
    20191112_191333.jpg
    20190410_191129.jpg 20190327_215057.jpg

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
    apdallaround and blackmetal1181 like this.