1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Jason Lyons Blackmetal11 rand field scalpel and flipper

begreen61 May 17, 2017

1. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

@desmodus

According to USPS.com the package should be delivered tomorrow. Enjoy the blades!

desmodus likes this.
  2. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

You all owe me a Review on Jason's knives .

stdlrf11 and desmodus like this.
  3. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

4. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Passaround knives are in my possession.

They're damned sweet.

More to come!

begreen61 likes this.
  5. crogers

I liked 'em so much, I just ordered one of each! :thumbsup:

Here's the pic that Jason sent me. Now, I WAIT!! DAMMIT!!!!

MINE.jpg

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
  6. begreen61

After handling them how could you not want to own one ,Congrats Chris

Mark my word' Jason will be well know in the knife community for his knives ,I just know/feel this .

crogers likes this.
  7. crogers

Can't argue with that logic. I'm glad I got in while he's relatively unknown. In a few years, these are gonna be a LOT more expensive! :$:

begreen61 likes this.
  8. blackmetal1181

blackmetal1181 The Devils Knifemaker JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

There on the way crogers should be there saturday sent you an email with tracking number

crogers and begreen61 like this.
  9. crogers

Got it! Now, back to waiting.......................................................................................

I'm expecting another package on Saturday as well. IF they BOTH show up, it could be a GREATER day than usual!!

begreen61 likes this.
  10. begreen61

Lottery is tomorrow for the scalpel it will be the last number in the pick 3 from which ever state picks Desmodus number ,, .................................better yet she said possion is 9/10 of the law,,,,screw the lottery <I think the quote was,, LOL just kidding,,,,,,,,,,,,,maybe,,,, but it will be tomorrow NYS Pick 3 night time . Good luck you knife nuts FYI I gave one of my numbers to benny ,I'm giving the other to Des. I have one,

desmodus, crogers and BennytheBlade like this.
  11. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Youre the best Gary- Thx

crogers likes this.
  12. crogers

NYLotto.jpg
    Well, best I can tell, the night draw is 1-9-0, so Desmodus wins.

I call RIGGED!!! :bwah:

If I'm right, congrats Des! If I'm wrong (HAH!!) set me straight! :cheesydevil:

BTW, wasn't that supposed to read "MIDDLE" number of the pick three? :ropeman:

Enjoy YOUR knife! Mine (which is MUCH prettier) is supposed to be delivered tomorrow anyway! [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
    begreen61 likes this.
  13. begreen61

Just conferm she's a keeping it ,Desmudus ,you can send your scalpel to Jason for a spa treatment with my sons knife if you think it needs it he will also fix the sheath . If Derek's flipper looks good send her my way if it was yours what would do if it had a free spa . and I'll pay shipping and the lottery was on me and Jason .

BennytheBlade likes this.
  14. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Wait, what happened?

I win the scalpel?

Is this legitimate?

BennytheBlade, begreen61 and crogers like this.
  15. crogers

Yep, YOUSE won the scalpel. Enjoy it!!

desmodus, BennytheBlade and begreen61 like this.
  16. begreen61

Yours
    Yep,yep.yep

desmodus and crogers like this.
  17. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Thanks Jason and Gary- Great passaround. Congrats Des. Im sure you will get good service w/ it.

desmodus and crogers like this.
  18. crogers

Thanks Gary, it was definitely a fun pass around.

Thanks Jason for donating a great little knife.

Now, let's get RJ Martin to make a Devastator or Q36 to pass around... and donate.... :madaddy:

begreen61 and desmodus like this.
  19. begreen61

You got one,,I'm trying to think what to throw out there next I got mad Balis, Daltons Busses ,Fiddlebacks a couple medfords left ,if I do a bali I will have to have limits do to the fact many of my are customs and range from 700, to 2000..so a lot of people will not want resposability and to pay the insurance .maybe one of my production models .

KaosRase and crogers like this.
  20. crogers

My Blackmetal knives are "out for delivery" according to USPS.com.

Don't wait a minute Mr. Postman! :ups: (sorry, we don't have a real mailman smilie)

begreen61 likes this.