1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Jason Lyons Blackmetal11 rand field scalpel and flipper

begreen61 May 17, 2017

1. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

We know the rules have a few names If you don't know the rules read them in the Last 2 pass arounds I had and the forum rules is a must,,

Right NOW I have Desmomus , KoasRase crogers , me and ONE MORE SO LET ME KNOW STARTING THIS IN A FEW ,, WE GOT BUDDY THAT MAKE F[VE WILL CONTACT EVERYONE ,IN THIS PASSAROUND

rESPECVT
    gARY

Last edited: May 17, 2017
    crogers likes this.
  2. begreen61

Attached Files:

BennytheBlade and crogers like this.
  3. buddy

buddy Slide to unlock JDBA Official Member

In, thanks Gary for the opportunity.

crogers likes this.
  4. begreen61

Let the Pass around begin , BONUS,,after pass around is finished , the 5 members playing are having a lottery for the scalpel for the keeps complements of the knife maker and a JD member "Blackmetel 11" or as I know him as Jason ,Thanks J.

Heres the order and the lottery number for the give away

1. begreen61...........................................1 and 6
    2. Buddy.........................................2 and 7
    3. KoasRase .................................3 and 8
    4. Corgers .....................................4 and 9
    5. Desmomus.................................5 and 0

will do NY lottery pick3 when the last player {Des.} receives the knives and the 3rd number wins scalpel when done .

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  5. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

This rocks.

Back in the old days we used to raffle off a lot of the passaround knives. You paid in your slot first and then we mailed it around. After everyone played with it we raffled it off.

I think it got more people into the mood.

Cheers on this.

6. begreen61

Interesting ,, got me thinking ,Thanks Des.

crogers likes this.
  7. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

You might wanna oil them gears... I can hear 'em squeaking from here! :bwah:

Looking forward to this one!

seandavid55 and begreen61 like this.
  8. begreen61

you all still need to give a review on the Hellize knives people,,,,

crogers likes this.
  9. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

I know. I'm a slack ass!

I'll do it now.

begreen61 likes this.
  10. begreen61

The new Pass around has started , Both knives sent to David. {Buddy} , Knives sent out today June 1st. Enjoy members .

crogers and stdlrf11 like this.
  11. begreen61

For got to add , That the flipper is a "lefty" I bought for my son it can be carried and lightly used . Mine is so attached to my pocket .

crogers likes this.
  12. buddy

buddy Slide to unlock JDBA Official Member

So I received the flipper and the scalpel over the weekend but just got some time today to sit down with them. Well first impressions are that I am actually really impressed. The quality of these guys for there price point is just crazy.

ps. its actually rather useful begreen61 decided to send his sons lefty flipper as even though I am a righty, I tore my right wrists tendons and cant use it.

13. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Devils demand review.

crogers and begreen61 like this.
  14. begreen61

KoasRase first your knife is on its way back I have your tracking wlll send DM tomorrow and Buddy will be sending Jason's two blades when I get that tracking will let you know,,Enjoy

And Steve Thank you so much for giving up your knife for 8 weeks we all enjoyed it.

Nothing but Respect
    Gary

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
    KaosRase and crogers like this.
  15. KaosRase

KaosRase Huge member

Cool, was happy to be a part of it and let some get to see variety of his, really liked the both of yours and Des's Hellize blades to, I've been following more or less all Blackmetals work, very much appreciate the chance to check these out too.

16. begreen61

Knives are on their way Steve your next Tracking is 9505 5265 3736 7172 1158 24

KaosRase and crogers like this.
  17. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

So it looks like I am in on this. I hesitate because I can be kinda an asshole when it comes to knives but from the looks of Jason's work, I won't have much to worry about.
    Thanks for including me Greenie

blackmetal1181, crogers and begreen61 like this.
  18. begreen61

NEW ADDITION TO THE PASS AROUND HERE THE UP DATE,

1. begreen61..........................................#. done
    2. Buddy.........................................2 and 7 done
    3. KoasRase .................................3 and 8 done
    5.BENNYTHE BLADE # 6 done
    6.Corgers .....................................4 and 9 done
    7. Desmomus.................................5 and 0 and 1 in
    position

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
    crogers likes this.
  19. begreen61

I bet you buy one ,I want one more scalpel with the strait razor reversed tanto blade like i got for work except a fancy handle versions . will see ,Anyway Happy to have you participating .I really believe in this knife maker ,he doesn't just make a good looking knife he makes a all arounnd great knife ,like his work better than DDR ,,I have owned a lot of knives and i plan on buying a few more from Jason, Loving his greenish Ti he's been working on ,but been on a Bali spending spree,,Getting side tracked anyway Grad your aboard I saw you like Jasons work so perfect timing you should have a turn at it in 2 week , will keep you in the loop

Nothing but Respect
    Gary

crogers and BennytheBlade like this.
  20. BennytheBlade

Cool thanks.

crogers likes this.