1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

JannieBunny

gpd215 Jul 19, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gpd215

gpd215 Brigade Member Brigade Member

I laugh at your judgement of others for things you know nothing about. I shake my head in disgust. I roll my eyes in disbelief. I tire of hearing the same shit over and over again from a different mall ninja or ninjette every few months.

You again miss the point. My laughter and disgust is not focused on your ridiculous comments of what you would do in that situation or the situation in itself. It's in your ridicule of the father that lived this situation. Is that plan enough for you or do I need to write it in crayon? Everyone else seems to get it but you.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2014
  2. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

Maybe I think too much but if someone has a knife/gun/etc. at my back, I'm not going to try & draw my knife. I would wait for a chance to use it. Of course the old adage enters the picture also... 'Don't bring a knife to a gun fight.' I would not act instinctively all the time. All I'm trying to say is different situations require different thought.:jdwink2:

3. S.Shepherd

S.Shepherd knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

I'm just wondering who the hell "Gordon" is

Jeff Gordon?

is it pronounced "Gor-Don ?"

BennytheBlade and TopHat like this.
  4. Linos

Linos baliholickydexbender JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

...the "mother`s" natural instinct is a 20th century invention.....parents(including mothers) were killing their young ones for millennia, no one knows what he or she will do unless in the situation
    ...and usually the ones that bark the looder do less than the quiet ones..

nostimos likes this.
  5. AJD1

AJD1 Prince Of Darkness Brigade Member

:yeahthat:

6. fod

fod Hand of the Box Master Knife Maker or Craftsman

I've a few a few confirmed killers in my circle of friends and family.

One thing they all lack is braggadocio.

JB I take back the mall Ninjette comment. You come off more like the bored stay at home wife of a mall ninja. . .

nostimos and D2AP like this.
  7. fod

fod Hand of the Box Master Knife Maker or Craftsman

:fixed:

Hubba hubba!

TopHat likes this.
  8. TopHat

TopHat Drivin' that train..... Brigade Member

Ded i, I tried to green you for that but it says I can't.... :bwah:

ded i, droid and ster91b like this.
  9. JannieBunny

JannieBunny Huge member Lady Devil

Look, you have your opinion, I have mine. You are the one who felt so butt hurt that you started this silly, circle jerk thread, not me.

Do you still feel butt hurt? Because I don't have anymore time to waste over this nonsense.

I responded to you in public, and you had an opportunity to say whatever you wanted in public.

If I make you shake your head and roll your eyes then block me and stop whining already.

End of story.

10. JannieBunny

...said the man with the vagina.

YOU want to tell me that my natural instinct to protect my baby, and my bonding with her is a 20th century invention?

What a hypocrite. You want to talk about a subject with which you have absolutely no experience. You know all about being a mother, do you?

This is ridiculous.

11. JannieBunny

Now you feel it necessary to insult my husband?

How does he have anything to do with this matter?

I actually took you for being a bit more intelligent than most here.

But if you feel justified in calling him names, then I am not so sure anymore.

If gratuitous attacks on my family has become the purpose of this thread, then there is no reason for me to follow it anymore.

Like I said before, if you don't like me, then block me, but don't start things up in that direction.

12. Myker

Myker Down For Life

[​IMG]

JannieBunny and S.Shepherd like this.
  13. AngelInDisguise

AngelInDisguise Average member

[​IMG]

JannieBunny likes this.
  14. Linos

Linos baliholickydexbender JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

what is ridiculus is you going around chastising people for "throwing insults" then you proceed throwing alot yourself...hypocrite is as hypocrite does Cookie...

***OK i was wrong...it`s a 19th century invention :atyou:

tmbrcrafter likes this.
  15. D2AP

D2AP Better than gold or platinum

I'm quietly debating with myself as to whether or not I should make a meaningful post with the intentions of addressing the new village idiot or not.

Probably best I use my time for something else. Like my statistics final.

Carry on.

Winter likes this.
  16. Bruce2

Bruce2 Enormous member

Said the chick with a cock.

You obviously speak from lack of experience. You are a mall ninjette.

17. Winter

Winter Rampaging Sausage Knife Maker or Craftsman

jannie, let me put some thing in perspective for you.

First, you being a mother of a 5 yo, I'll assume you are around 18 or so and might understand what I'm saying.

Second, lets look at your assumptions.

You said I was obviously not a father. I have 3 kids, the youngest is 15. I have roughly 13 times the parenting experience you have.

You said I was a coward. It's widely known that Airborne Infantry are cowardly, so I'll concede that. :devilroll:

Thirdly, the LAW.

If someone is raping someone you can use lethal force to stop the rape. Once it is not rape, as in the rapist is no longer in physical contact with the victim, you can no longer use lethal force.

Fourth, the consequences on the child, that YOU helped cause.

Your plan is a plan to go to jail and leave your child unprotected. You leave your child to grow up with jeers about how momma is in prison, etc etc, thus leaving them open to far more danger as they rebel against the world for not only the pain of sexual PTSD but the feeling of abandonment by their own mother. This is a ticket to alcohol and drug abuse, teen pregnancy, depression, and suicide.

Do you think that child will grow up grateful that you killed the asshole that raped them? They won't, they will still see the rapist every time they close their fucking eyes. Only difference is their mother won't be there to comfort them.

Best of luck living in your pool of shallow thought. I hope nothing bad ever happens like this to your family because I'm positive you will fuck it up and exacerbate the problem.

D2AP and ster91b like this.
  18. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

I only wish I could...; I really, really do. There is something about you that is off. I don't know if it is because you are a guy pretending to be a female, someone who is very well-read yet lacks real-world experience/understanding, or just a fucking nutcake of some flavor or other. I guess time will tell. One thing for sure, you got the odds-calculators working.
    And who the fuck is "Gordon"; is he the father of the purported child?
    And, and, people can see you "lurking" so you might as well sign on.

fod, tmbrcrafter, droid and 1 other person like this.
  19. zorro

zorro The pointy end goes into the other man Brigade Member

This thread needs a puppy in a plant pot. :)

[​IMG]

Chris Daigle likes this.
  20. Winter

Winter Rampaging Sausage Knife Maker or Craftsman

I'd of killed that puppy. It's obviously sexually assaulting that plant. :unintroduced:

RazorSharp likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.