1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

JannieBunny

gpd215 Jul 19, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MTXCraze

MTXCraze I flip therefore I am JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

damn, I sent Tim greens instead of Reds:riledup:

2. tmbrcrafter

tmbrcrafter totally hetero, no seriously Brigade Member

Yup.....

3. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

Restart...

4. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

[​IMG]

crogers, tmbrcrafter, droid and 6 others like this.
  5. JannieBunny

JannieBunny Huge member Lady Devil

My, my, gpd215 started himself a silly, little circle jerk!

This is probably the most intelligent thing said in this silly, little circle jerk thread! :bwah::thumbsup:

It's interesting that this silly circle jerk thread has over 1,000 views, yet the original thread underlying it, has only 640 views. This means that about 1/3 of the people reading this thread won't even take the time to read the truth of what actually happened!

Accordingly, let's start with the TRUTH, shall we. I posted this thread: http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/showthread.php/155770-Rape-My-Son-Please

It was posted in the "Weird Wide Web" Section, which states its purpose as: "Strange news, hard to believe but true! The place for odd news, weird goings-on and all around off the wall internet stuff." (Emphasis added.)

The reason I posted it, is that I found it very hard to believe that any parent who actually caught a monster in the act of raping their child could actually let the monster live, since I would have killed him without hesitation.

This isn't some stupid internet keyboard commando boast. What the hell is so boastful about saying you would protect your kid by killing the rapist caught in flagrante delicto? The law allows for the use of deadly force in the protection of others. In this case, it would be an innocent child being brutally raped by that monster.

My sentiment in the post was that this world is going to Hell in a handbasket. Apparently, we have become so pussified as a nation that when a man just beats up a child molester caught in the heinous act of raping this poor, defenseless, innocent child, that it is national news with a "vigilante justice" spin! This is also evidenced by the remarks made by Messrs. "gpd15" and "Winter."

I have no doubt that I would pull the trigger. I have already thought about such a scenario, and what my response would be. What I find hard to fathom are all the people who say this is just keyboard commando talk. Are they seriously that retarded? I suppose the answer would have to be, "yes," as there is neither basement nor cure for "stupidity."

In short, all the people here who own firearms, knives, weapons, etc., what the hell would you save your fucking bullets, blades, and bludgeons for, if not for a horrible child molester caught in the act of raping your child???!!! If you would hesitate to use them for the protection of your own child being raped, then why the hell do you own them in the first place?! Only for target practice, collectibles, and toys??? WTF!!!

For those who think that the "law" should be allowed to remedy such a situation, then I feel sorry for you and your children. As Mikey66 said in the thread, "The reason I am sorry that the perpetrator is not dead is because he is most likely going to survive prison and be released, only to reoffend again." Damn straight. Not on my watch. I'm not having my child suffer the rape again in a trial, watch the DA plea bargain the case down, and let the monster live to rape again! What kind of parent could do that?!

It seems only the men here who have a problem with what I said are afraid of going to prison. Probably because they are outright pussies, who will be quickly made someone's bitch, no doubt. Do you guys actually believe I'm afraid of having to go to prison for killing a monster who raped my child? We are not talking about a human being, but a evil monster! Do you actually think I will be a target in there? LOL. I can drop the bar of soap all day long. And, I sure as hell am not going to end up being Bubba's blanket. You think the judge or jury would throw the book at me, and throw away the key for killing a fucking monster? :bwah: I don't think so...

As to the underlying thread, the way I see it, only "gpd15" and "Winter" are suffering from serious cases of butt-hurt, and now want to cry publicly for sympathy. Boo hoo hoo... :cry::cry::cry:

As to "Winter," Ron already sanctioned me for what I had written about you, removed the remarks, and politely asked me not to make anymore personal attacks. I apologised to him for breaking his house rules, and promised that I would behave in the future in his house. I respect him for his diplomatic approach to addressing this silly situation, and I will abide by my word to him. End of story.

It seems that only [​IMG] is still seriously suffering from butt hurt.

Well, you started this silly, little circle jerk, butt hurt thread, so let me hear your "nice reply!" Come on, don't be shy.

But let's let everyone here know the truth of what I said to you first:

Please don't forget to account for your insults to every person in the thread who responded as I did, before you cry cry about me insulting YOUR manhood.

I have zero respect for you. You are the one who is an ignorant keyboard commando! You do not even have the right to speak to me about what I said in my initial post.

Until you, yourself, have carried a child in your womb for nine months; felt her begin to move around inside you and become a part of you; give your whole body to nourishing her, and watch your whole body transform just for her; worrying endlessly every second of everyday about whether she will be healthy and happy; sing and talk and whisper to her every night and day; share your every breath with her; see and feel her tiny heart beating inside you for the first time; wonder and marvel at the ultrasound images of her, the very first glimpse of your angel; go into labour and feel all of the anxiety that accompanies it; give birth to her -- an agonising, yet wonderful pain to have to endure; finally seeing for the first time, the God-given miracle that has been an inseparable part of you for so long; knowing that she is a blessing and the most beautiful of God's creations; hearing her first cries for you; holding her against your chest for the first time and thanking the Lord that she is healthy and happy; nursing her every two hours and being thankful she is growing; lulling her to sleep countless times every day and night; never being able to sleep soundly, because you are always listening to her every breath, always making certain she is still alive and well; holding her in your weary arms all day and night, and yet never wanting to put her down and leave her all alone; experiencing every fear that a mother could have for her and her future; agonise over how you could comfort her, help her, save her when the time comes; and have the most terrifying nightmares one could ever imagine that something bad has happened to her, don't even begin to tell me what I would or wouldn't do for my daughter!

My daughter is five. I have only begun my journey in life with her. I thank the Lord every day for her, for the pure joy her smile brings to my heart and to my life. You have no idea what I would do for her, to protect her, and to save her. I would gladly give my life or take lives for her.

Since you think I am full of blustery talk, and that I could not kill a monster raping my little angel, then you are the kind of person I wish did not exist in this world. The world has no use for you, and people like you. Instead of encouraging, empowering, and supporting women like me, who are willing to defend with their lives their little angels, you, instead, choose to ridicule me, and challenge my motives, courage, and heart to fight for my angel's safety and protection.

Thank God, there are real men in this world like my father and Gordon, who are willing to take the time to teach and train women like me how to use properly firearms, knives, and even our hands and feet to defend our babies against these evil monsters! These men are eager, supportive, and willing to share freely their time, knowledge, and experience to educate and train women like me. Were it not for real men, such as my father and Gordon, I would be like many other unfortunate women in this world, who feel terrified, helpless, and defenseless in a world full of monsters!

Sadly, men like my father and Gordon are a dying breed. The only thing that seems to be left are mere shadows and poor excuses for "men" -- people like you, who are more concerned about their own little egos, than helping to empower their daughters, wives, and girlfriends to have the strength, courage, and skill to protect the innocent children, because the men are not always around. Like I said before, this world is going to Hell in a handbasket!

And to all the others here who think like "Winter," and this guy [​IMG], please step forward, proudly post your position against me, and make yourselves known, so the rest of us here know your true colours, and so I can block you forever.

As to all the others here who have issues with me, either you like me or you don't; so be it. I have not the time for such nonsense. I'd much rather spend time with my daughter. (I spent the day taking her to the zoo with her friends, and then swimming with her cousins. She is fast asleep now, which is why I have the time even to respond to this utter stupidity.)

Thank you, Clydetx for being a stand-up guy, and for speaking the truth.

Thank you, RNST for being impartial and fair-minded. No one told me of this silly circle jerk initially. TopHat had to tell me, long before "gpd215" cried to me in PM that he was butt hurt, and wanted me to say something.

Thank you, Ronin0821 for having my back, whilst others chose to talk shit behind it, and for having to take shit over it. I don't care what other people say about you. I mainly judge people by their actions, not words.

Fod, if you think I am a mall ninja, that is your right to so do. I have no idea what sin my father committed by providing me with so many firearms, but you seem to think I'm a fake because of it. Whatever. But, in case you missed what I have said many times before, the bunny patch is my imprimatur, nothing more, nothing less.

Thank you, Gordon for just being you! This world is hurting for more Men like you! God bless you!

As for the rest, you can sit the fence and enjoy the show, as this is not your fight; it is mine.

I have no problem accounting for my actions here. But don't expect me to answer to people who have no dog in this fight; I don't have the time to waste on fools. Just block me, please!

Cheers,

Jannie :rozz:

Worker likes this.
  6. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

Ditto on this response. What you think or say you'd do and what you really do could be worlds apart.

7. ster91b

ster91b Paloozster! Brigade Member

In reference to the thread that started this mess I dont know what I would have done and I think a lot of people here think that way as well.

I do not sit around wishing for situations to happen so that I can get my gun off. Saying that you will do some something that, hopefully you have never faced or will never face, is just bull shitting. Violence and death are not fun things to be dreamed about.

I am all for someone wanting to protect themselves and their families. And yes us men will never kniw what it is to carry a child. The problem here is that you have now had threads on hitting children and erasing someones child from the earth. Both threads are cold an callous. This is not empowerment or security, it is hate and cruelity.

I do not block people. I want to see everything, learn, and be tempered. I do not have a problem with you and wish you a long tenure here.

8. JannieBunny

With all due respect, this same sentiment must also be applied to anyone and everyone who EDC's a weapon for self-defense, no?

Do you actually waste even a second, second-guessing yourself, whether or not you will have what it takes to utilise your weapon when, Heaven forbid, the time comes for you to use it to defend yourself?

Do you go around telling all of your buddies who EDC, "Well, you might carry a gun daily, but saying you would actually use it is just bullshit until the time comes." Do you even think that about them?

I have been taught to have the proper mind-set from the beginning. I don't have to sit around and PONDER whether or not I can pull the trigger. I don't even worry about it. I have the means and the will, and if need be, I will. There is no other way to think, is there?

If there is another mind-set you think I should have, I would be more than happy to hear it.

Cheers,

J. :rozz:

9. ster91b

Everyone at some point freezes. It happens after that freeze that makes the difference. I dont ask people why they carry or dont. Those reasons are up to the individual.

The issue here is again tone not tactics. The general feeling here is that to second guess someones actions or to say what you would do in a certain situation is armchair quarterbacking. This was not a discussion about training but a real situation. What a person does is what they do.

As you pick apart what the man in the story did, we will pick apart you view of his actions.
    Do I think you would shoot, yes but would you even consider what happens after?

10. Mike Stewart

Mike Stewart Knife Moderator/Bark River Knife & Tool

I think it is just not possible to predict how anyone will react in a given situation.

People in this and the other thread who say they would kill - might not.

People who say they would not kill - might in fact Kill.

Chiding people either way seems to me to be counter productive.

It is fine to be militant in a personal stance but nobody know exactly how they will respond in any situation that demands instant action.

Training and Mindset are indeed a big factor but I have seen all of that go out the window when instant action is necessary.

There are many examples in recent history of Parents walking in on the same thing or taking action after the fact. Everyone was slightly different and in some cases the Perp got the beat down of their life and in some they were killed. (The man who Killed his Son's Molester in the airport as the Perp was being returned to the Jurisdiction comes to mind)

What You think You want to do - might not be what you actually do.

I think arguing and throwing shit at each other is a waste of time and energy.

Killing is serious business. It never should be taken lightly but in the heat of the moment one never knows what might happen.

Most of us only know each other on the Forum. We do not actually know each other on face to face basis. We all have a persona that we present here that can easily be misinterpreted because none of us see the expressions or body language each of us has in person.

The other thread was closed because it was out of control with mud slinging.

I realize that this is a pit thread but I still hope this one does not end up the same way.

Mike

crogers and Andy T like this.
  11. JannieBunny

So how far do you have to pick apart a mother's natural instinct to protect at all cost her child from predators? LOL. What I said was my gut instinct. That's what I would have done. Call it armchair quarterbacking, or whatever else you like. It is what it is.

Whatever happens afterwards is whatever happens afterwards. If you want to sit around and worry about all of the legal consequences that ensue in the aftermath of you having to save your angel from a monster, then I guess you could give yourself a million and one reasons to freeze. I choose not to fill my head with distant secondary and tertiary issues. Protecting my angel is primary. It's really quite simple. But you can make it as convoluted as you want to fill you own head with...

12. ster91b

How do you protect your children if you are in prison? Surely this would not be the only monster they could face. Mecha godzilla was a terrible answer to godzilla, you dont fight monsters with monsters.

13. gpd215

gpd215 Brigade Member Brigade Member

You miss the point completely which is quite typically of an internet blow hard know it all.

Talk all your shit that you want about all the shit you would do or wouldn't do...I say nothing. I've not posted in any of your other threads where you so proudly did so, because I honestly could care less.

Have you ever been in a life or death situation? Have you ever had to decide if your going to take some ones life or let them live? Ever had anyone die in front of you? Ever had someone take there last breath while begging you for help? How dare you ever pass judgement on someone who has if you have not. Brag all you want about how much of a bad ass you are and how often you've 'thought' about the situation...it means absolutely jack shit. This fourm has many people who have experienced these types of things and made those types of decisions. Those people will all tell you the same thing. You don't know what you will do until you are faced with it. Talk to a soldier or a policeman who has to deal with the burden and pain that comes along with these actions that you say are so easy, that you could do without a moments pause. Go talk to some one in prison that is serving time for taking self defense to far. Ask them if the other inmates in that facility give two fucks about what your story is. Ask any number of people that are serving life sentences in prison for self defense if any one fucking person from guard to inmate to clergy member fucking cares before you talk about how it would be worth it to go to prison. Talk to a child who has had to grow up without a parent how fucking awesome it is that there mommy or daddy did such a great thing defending them that they got to grow up alone and only visit once a month through a fucking glass both on a phone.

Again I say talk all your shit you want. We've all heard it before. You're a bad ass. You'd kill in a moments notice with no hesitation and blah blah fucking blah. Come talk to me after. We'll see then if you're so quick to judge someone who has done that and made that decision. Until then you do not deserve the right to speak ill of anyone that has had to make those decisions.

14. JannieBunny

Hello Mike,

I agree with everything you said.

It was the most rational and reasoned response thus far.

It is one thing to say, "it is just not possible to predict how anyone will react in a given situation." This is true.

It is quite another thing to say, "Its funny for me to hear folks swearing that they would easily take a life when they doubtfully have any experience with the matter." That is abhorrent. There is nothing funny about ridiculing people wanting to kill monsters who rape children.

I think what you said about sums things up, save for letting Mr. BH explain his remarks.

Best,

J. :rozz:

15. Obijuan Kenobe

Obijuan Kenobe Our only hope! Brigade Member

Mike, ever the voice of reason.

For the record, I have read the thread in question. The opening post is ridiculous.

The above quote which you quote is logically equivalent to what Mike said. Well except that [​IMG] found it 'funny'? Funny can also mean "odd" and "strange" as well. Either way, I get the his point. You took the funny bit too personally. Typical of Born-again Harders.

And for whatever it's worth...JannieB, you don't know how you would actually react. Upon seeing your girl in danger, you might even freeze from the shock of it. You don't know. It is great to believe you know, but it is also terribly naive. There is even a real possibility that you might pass out.

That's [​IMG]'s point.

I personally think the father is a bigger man than me for stopping. It took a great deal of courage. Killing him would leave him with a still-damaged son and only himself left to forgive for taking a life. Now he has the option of hunting this guy down later with his son as adult therapy.

We have seen many like you here, determined to convince everyone that they are born-again hard...the read deal, even if they have never been shot at, killed anyone, or even been in real mortal danger.

Mike has seen his share of darkness, as [​IMG] and others here have as well. There are plenty of law enforcement, special ops, and former military guys to adequately address most topics with some authority. I am guessing they are more experienced with these particular situations than yourself?

As with those "Born-again Hards" that preceded you (including myself on occasion), you are making an ass of yourself through the assumptions you make about the real experience of the Devils around here. And you are still furiously digging with your self-righteous shovel, in case you were unaware.

I think the best course of action here is to admit you don't know for sure how you would have handled it, but you would like to believe you would have taken his genitals as a trophy and subsequently tortured him slowly to death while your child watched before dialing 9/11.

To me and others, that would make you a somewhat equivalent monster, something the father in the story so successfully avoids for himself while in the presence of his traumatised son.

Besides, if you only have one child...you know exactly ZERO about being a parent. You are doing the equivalent job of a part time babysitter. Let us know when you have at least two to qualify for parental shit talking.

obi

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2014
    Andy T and Winter like this.
  16. JannieBunny

My husband could handle things just fine. And we have a lot of family and friends who would pitch in. I have no worries about that part.

I'm glad to see you have a sense of humour, Godzilla! :bwah:

:rozz:

17. ster91b

...Still not the childs mother...

Im going to mess this quote up "mother is the name of God on the lips and hearts of children". Having someone else take up the slack is not a plan.

And yes all kinds of humor and no bad feelings thats how I deal with the world...

18. JannieBunny

Why are you avoiding the real issue?

The issue I had and have with you is that you said, "Its funny for me to hear folks swearing that they would easily take a life when they doubtfully have any experience with the matter."

What is so funny about ridiculing people wanting to kill monsters who rape children?

Are you an apologist for and defender of the rights of child molesters?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2014
  19. Obijuan Kenobe

Obijuan Kenobe Our only hope! Brigade Member

So this is really all about semantics? Seriously?

Then you really are a she-clown who got her panties in a bunch because someone thought it was 'funny' that you want to kill a rapist and believe you would actually do it...without realising how serious a task it is to take a life.

His statement was not ridiculing you. His statement was taking issue with the too-common assertion that one would kill when one never has actually killed before.

You seem to think this is the same as laughing at you because you are funny looking. It's not. In fact, he said the same thing...exactly the same thing Mike Stewart did. You just didn't understand it.

In the original thread, you were aggressively and obnoxiously armchair quarterbacking: You know, calling out plays at the TV while watching a game you have never played. That's funny, and he said so.

obi

20. elusiveweasle

elusiveweasle Brigade Member Brigade Member

I swore up and down that when I got my income tax refund I was going to treat myself to a Sebenza. No ifs ands or buts about it. The second the money hit the bank I'm pulling the trigger.

The money hit the bank. With my finger hovering over the "add to cart" button there was nothing stopping me from executing the decision I had already made.

But...........

What if there is an emergency? The car, the plumbing, heaven forbid another trip to the veterinary ER with one of the dogs.
    What if my wife sees something that she really wants? What if one of the kids needs braces?

Needless to say I still have no Sebenza. Why? Because at zero hour, go time, all the hype I was feeling previously disappeared when I was at the precipice. Once I clicked the button the money would be gone and there would be no going back.

True story.

It's a fairly weak analogy to our current topic but you get my point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.