1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Jack Lunderman

Manuelp Jul 27, 2018

1. Manuelp

Manuelp Average Member

Just completed a great and very easy transaction with fast payment and constant communication until arrival of knives. Wouldn't hesitate to do business again with Jack. A+

Jack Lunderman likes this.
  2. samqnzhou

samqnzhou Little Member

Had a great time doing business with him! Great communication, item is exactly as shown. Great seller!

Juan Duran and Jack Lunderman like this.
  3. ReconSwap

ReconSwap Tiny Member

This was my first transaction on JD and Jack was awesome. He responded to PMs very promptly. I had a few newbie questions regarding the transaction and he was clear, understanding, and very helpful. After payment... shipping was immediate and arrived exactly as advertised two days later. I would highly recommend him...he represents the standard that this community should expect with every member.

4. Brockk1998

Brockk1998 Little Member

Great seller, Fast Shipping, Very good communication, Thanks again for a great knife.

5. Ironsociety

Ironsociety Tiny Member

I had a great time buying a knife from Jack also. The knife description was accurate. He was prompt to reply to pm's and sent the knife the same day that I purchased it. Then he even sent another message checking up the day it arrived. He is a great seller, I would do business again with him.

6. Blurred Memories

Blurred Memories JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

product received as described, pleasant communication.

7. Metalmark

Metalmark Tiny Member

Smooth transaction.
    If we were in prison I’d protect him in the shower if he dropped the soap.

8. Kangstuh

Kangstuh Tiny Member

Smooth transaction. Was really nice and helpful to a newcomer. Received product fast.

9. Juan Duran

Juan Duran Tiny Member

Great guy with quick and easy sale. Shipping was on point with stellar communication, hopefully we can do business again bud

10. I love all dogs

I love all dogs Little Member

He hooked me up with a brand new premium blue scimitar AB and black/gold premium tanto rep for an awesome price. He was smart with shipping and did a good job packing them. He's also very good at keeping his buyers in the loop.

Absolutely nothing to complain about. Thank you very much @Jack Lunderman !!!

11. Dirtee-Dee

Dirtee-Dee Little Member

If you like badass balis at freakish good prices with speedy delivery and tracking, this is your man. I owe this guy a beer or a cup of whatever. This is my opinion

12. RexRippin

RexRippin Little Member

Thank you so much for doing this finally. I’m a total piece of garbage for not doing this. I don’t understand his prices being so great! And fast shipping. I’ve purchased two bali’s From him in the last month. Thanks again!

13. samqnzhou

samqnzhou Little Member

Done business with him twice! Great seller, great communications, item is exactly as shown and fast shipping!

14. krisxone

krisxone JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Jack is awesome. Bought a knife from him, very fast shipping, knife came as described. Great communication. Hope to do business again in the future.

15. TheronJ

TheronJ JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I second this.

Bought a knife from him and everything went very smoothly.

16. Dyngus

Dyngus JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I third this

Extremely transparent with all issues a knife may have and quick as hell. What more could you ask for

17. Uncle Cheech

Uncle Cheech Tiny Member

I fourth (?) this. :)
    A great person to deal with. Very recommended.

18. elgiraffe

elgiraffe Little member

Dang. This guy has a jillion gtg threads. I agree, he's gtg.

19. Justin McNeill

Justin McNeill Upgraded Member JDBA Official Member

First class Jack!!!!!!!!
    lighting fast shipping
    Thank you