1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. AradOnRadar

AradOnRadar Huge member

gtg with this devil!

Once the holiday shenanigans were sorted out at the post office I got my zt 0561 basically new and an amazing deal. Thank you!

SOCALSURF likes this.
  2. williamisthe1

williamisthe1 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

J32A2 is GTG. I bought a Lionsteel tre and it was sent quickly in great condition.

SOCALSURF likes this.
  3. drhert

drhert Average member JDBA Official Member

No surprise here, another good transaction for J32A2. Fast payment, good communication.

SOCALSURF likes this.
  4. Stumbling Jack

Stumbling Jack Little member

Great transaction from J32A2. Knife is exactly as described; he shipped promptly and communicated right away. Can't recommend enough and I would definitely do business with again. :thumbsup:

SOCALSURF likes this.
  5. TakeMyFingers

TakeMyFingers Little member JDBA Official Member

Add another good transaction to the list fellas. Sold him a knife; everything went smoothly. Would deal with again.

SOCALSURF likes this.
  6. TakeMyFingers

TakeMyFingers Little member JDBA Official Member

Another flawless transaction with this devil. It was a pleasure doing business with him.

SOCALSURF likes this.
  7. SOCALSURF

SOCALSURF Huge member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I just completed a flawless transaction, with Brad. Awesome, trustworthy Devil- deal with confidence. I highly recommend.

Thanks Brad!

Stumbling Jack likes this.
  8. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

A perfect transaction a True Devil,,Good man to do business with ,,,peace

g

9. GuItArMaN8373

GuItArMaN8373 JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

A++++++ Great communication and fast shipping!

@J32A2

10. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Perfect transaction ,,Item perfect ,would be happy to buy from again

g

11. Kosz

Kosz Tiny Member

The Mighty JD does not disappoint, and neither does J32A2. Clear communication, willing to answer questions and send extra pics, shipping was quick and the packaging was done very well.

-Blake

12. FHT

FHT JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Made a great deal with J32A2, good comms, fast shipping, item exactly as described. Trustworthy gentleman indeed!

13. Caffiend

Caffiend JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Smooth trade (my $ for his knaf) with Brad, fast shipping, awesome knaf and a great deal!

14. Itchibelli

Itchibelli JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Perfect transaction from J32A2. Item exactly as described with fast, well packaged shipping. 5STAR seller!!!!!
    Mike