1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Carson

Carson Rust Wizard Brigade Member

Just received my end of a purchase from J32A2. Excellent guy to deal with, shipped quickly, packed well and great communication. This devil executes well!

Thanks,

Carson

2. *THE PUNISHER*

*THE PUNISHER* ridge runner

J32a2

++,good to go keeps his end,hope to deal again...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2011
  3. Darkfin

Darkfin Dixie Devil Division

+1 on GTG! Brad is a great guy to deal with! Thank you sir!

4. jtoler_9

jtoler_9 Huge member

J32A2 is as good as it gets. Just finished purchasing 2 knifes from the man. Flawless transaction. Thank you sir. Don't hesitate to purchase from him.

5. gfleet

gfleet Huge member

My problem is no response

I bought a spyderco foyager from j32a2 9 days ago and it was to be sent priority mail.That's not the real issue. The problem is he will not respond to any of my emails or private messages.I can understand USPS not delivering on time,but I can't understand why this guy want respond to my messages.What should I do next? Any suggestions? thanks

6. mag1

mag1 No More Mr. Nice Guy Brigade Member

Pm the other buyers and see if they got their knives..Looks like many did..Did you get a DC# from him?

7. mag1

I am sure you will get your knife...He has positive feedback by 4 members.:thumbsup:

8. gfleet

gfleet Huge member

I have received nothing from him and he is not responding to any emails or messages.I paid through PP

9. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

He has at least one PM with a link to this thread. He hasn't been on since last night.

10. gfleet

gfleet Huge member

I hate to get in to this ,but if he's not going to respond to me.Better now than later. I've been trying to contact for 2 days. If he's been around why would not get in touch with me about my knife I paid for?

11. 321sold.biz

321sold.biz Better than gold or platinum

He might just be a prick!

I been wrong before. Will be again too. Once A seller never responded after I sent the payment to them. All we had communicated was before the payment was made & very briefly like "when can you pay?". I sent money the same morning & of course didn't hear from the guy. I told him it was nothing personnel but I would be following up with PP if I did not hear back from him soon. A couple days later I received my knife in perfect condition & felt like a jerk for emailing him so many times. SO I send an apologies for freaking out email & guess what, no response!!!! Dude was & is still a jerk but I guess he thought he gave me a good enough deal it didn't matter! Like you said how long does an email saying
    "shipped on Tuesday" take to write!

Keep us updated!

12. gfleet

gfleet Huge member

This guy new I had health problems. I have been on chemo for 4 yrs and just had a radical gallbladder cancer resection 3 weeks ago. Maybe I'm setting and he's running and we can't hook up.I still think if he's been on the forum and I have pm'd him during that time he could respond whether he thinks it's significant or not.

13. bettst

bettst Enormous member

Give it a few more days and if still no contact or knife file for a refund with paypal.

14. gfleet

gfleet Huge member

I was hoping not to go through that hassle.But ,yes that was my next move.Although I did go back to original post where he still has knives to sell and stated my case politely of course. Maybe he will finely respond for sales sake.

15. gfleet

gfleet Huge member

If j32a2 comes back to his sale post emerson,p-sark & boker anso 67' I have replied to this post asking about my foyager. Surely he has to answer. In order to continue to sell these knives that are left.

16. J32A2

J32A2 Huge member JDBA Official Member

2 days! I don't think so!
    Shit, I just got off an 14 hour shift & someone shitting a cow!!

mag1 likes this.
  17. J32A2

PM sent!

18. mag1

There ya go:thumbsup:

19. gfleet

gfleet Huge member

well I know so and you were here last night.If you were half ass cool about this problem you caused you would simply say sorry about my not communicating and I will get things straightened out. Please do

20. J32A2

Whatever!

Patience is key Daniel son!!:ross::ross: