1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

iWatches (V2 and V3, both in Steel and Sapphire!)

Obijuan Kenobe Nov 9, 2019

1. Obijuan Kenobe

Obijuan Kenobe Our only hope! Brigade Member

I got some beautiful gadgetry that I am just not using. I got these for a bike project that never really materialized.

The Version2 is really sweet, because it just boots up slower than the 3. During use it's hardly even noticeably different in response time. Certainly first time iWatch folks will love the Ver. 2 already. Remember, stainless steel coated with a sapphire window! This is the extremely nice version of the watch that you cannot get anymore easily. I'd say it's a 9.8/10.

The Version 3 is with the red button and can work on it's own using cellular if you pay. This watch is also in really really good shape. I'd say 9/10 if not better.

I have just one original charger. I have several bands. The colored ones are not all Apple, just the black (well worn) and the green are Apple. The soft Nato stretch with velcro is nice, too. I love the wooden one, but I can't find the extra links. Those bands are pretty affordable if that really gets you going.

So since I don't have two chargers, I'd rather not sell these separately. However, I will if someone really wants that. But the straps and charger go with the Version 3, no changes. (Having trouble getting photos to post directly, argh.)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/spt6YYimhH9q2uhc9

I'd love to get this all in one box and get 450 dollars shipped CONUS. I love PayPal the regular way, and I ship via USPS priority requiring signature.

Separately, the Version 3 with all the extra bits the price would be 350, and the Ver 2 by itself for 150.

Or make an offer if you think these prices are too high, but remember...these are not aluminum and glass.

Thanks for considering!
    obi

2. Obijuan Kenobe

Devils, I want these out of the house. Maybe you and your kid/wife can upgrade?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Heart rate monitor is very accurate and so cool if you work out...or have heart issues. Walkie talkie functions are cool. The V3 is the cellular version...so you can call and text and email directly from it without your iPhone along at all.

450 OBO!

obi

3. Obijuan Kenobe

What about 350??

4. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab Pakal I JDBA Official Member

i like your rug
    GLWS Obijuan!