1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

I've been told............

tubtar Sep 21, 2021

1. corjzg

corjzg Hittin' Switches

Well said John, sorry for your loss, and thanks for all you've done for JD. It's funny, as I typed mine, I got the distinct feeling of being made fun of like that too. Fucking Ronlad prob!

Rest easy Don LaBella, if there's one lone certainty in life, it's that we'll all be joining you at that Grind-In in the sky sooner or later. Until then...
    :firedevil

2. xeodguy

xeodguy Little member

That is one hell of a eulogy. Your friends and family are right: you got some talent with words.

Kelper, Thanos74, markandrex and 4 others like this.
  3. Snapper

Snapper President of the 51st state! Brigade Member

Simply put, very true and a great eulogy John.
    Thank you and may Ron rest in peace forever.
    Snapper

Kelper, Thanos74, Rio and 4 others like this.
  4. mag1

mag1 No More Mr. Nice Guy Brigade Member

Thanks John

Kelper, Thanos74, tubtar and 2 others like this.
  5. Ryanol

Ryanol SnarkMasterFunkyFresh JDBA Official Member

Should have been a preacher. Only met the man those couple of times at Mancinis with you, rats and the rest of the guys before you went up to Escanaba but he was “as advertised”. Thinking of his family and all the devils who had the pleasure of knowing him. God speed mr labella

JIMMY_MAC, Rio, Kelper and 2 others like this.