1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

It's official...I lost my first bali

bumgilligan Dec 26, 2012

1. bumgilligan

bumgilligan JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

It happened. I lost my first bali. I was hoping it would turn up, but it's been over a month now of me searching for it and I can't find it anywhere.

It was my 42T that I had just got. I took it with me to the big island for some training, and I stuck it in my side pouch of my ruck when we were going home. It wasn't there when I got home and unpacked. I like to think no one stole it and it just fell out, but allot of people saw me with it and allot of people handle the rucks in transit. Guess I'll never know. I just hope whoever picked it up puts it to good use.

Karma's a bitch :jdwink2:

Anyone else lost any good bali's?

2. senseicharles

senseicharles JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Man that sux! It's enough to make feel a little sick for you bro. I hope (against the odds I know) that it turns up.

I have not lost one yet but I'm pretty anal about them to the point that my wife makes fun of me about it.

3. Bali-man

Bali-man JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

That sucks bro the 42 is a good bali I am sorry for your loss:ssad:

4. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

Me too !

Pack em in your pooper won't loose another again. :bwah:

5. Linos

Linos baliholickydexbender JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

i know the feeling, i have lost and got stolen few ...a 42 couple 46s ...and few CCCs

6. empyC

empyC Average member

Ouch, sorry to hear that. I almost never take my bali out with me, too scared to lose it.

7. badredfish

badredfish Little member

I Feel your pain....

I lost my first balisong - a BM51

I just replaced it with a Tach II

So do not wait that long and go get another one!

Red

:manganr:

8. Mpsecare

Mpsecare Owl Man

yes I lost my first 51 when I left it on a pile of cardboard and the kid at work who never does anything actually did something and threw the pile away..

I swear to god the one fucking time he did something....... regardless they fired him because he sucked at life.

9. KnifeAddicc

KnifeAddicc Average member

Fuck! That sucks man, throw that damn bag away, get a Maxpedition gearslingner that locks up, no easy way into that bag

10. laughingbuddha

laughingbuddha JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Nope, never lost a Bali.. but then again I'm particular about where I leave them.

Whenever I leave the house I hide my good ones and leave the Kimura on my bed side table... just in case I get burgled :bwah:

11. Ryanol

Ryanol SnarkMasterFunkyFresh JDBA Official Member

Hey can you loan me a Spyderfly??? :ross:

12. Mystik

Mystik That's no ordinary rabbit! JDBA Official Member

I lost my first balisong in a horrible "incident". Granted, it was just a CCC, but it was pretty sturdy and lasted me until I got into knives in general.

13. laughingbuddha

What! So you can lose it for me?:bwah:

If I remember correctly you didn't like yours.

14. Linos

Linos baliholickydexbender JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

...how about a kimura?:devilroll:

15. bumgilligan

I would but Army says we have to look the same, so I have to stick to what they give me. And part of me thinks I just lost it, because it was right next to my kimura and my surefire in the pouch, and they made it back fine. Guess I'll never know for sure. All I have now is my pAB and the kimura, and I always carry. I guess I just have to be extra careful when packing them up.

16. CDR_Glock

CDR_Glock Bali Demon JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Lost a 51 when I was moving from Florida. It sucks to lose one. Luckily, it was a spare.

I also lost a CRK Sebenza in my last house. Oh well.

17. bumgilligan

From the man who has it all! lol :devilfinger::bwah:

18. SockMonster

SockMonster Huge member

Last month, I was at work, things died down (I work in a call center for CVS), and I'd thought I'd share a few tricks with my friends, who seemed interested. I dig into my right front pocket, and the CS AA which I usually have clipped in, was gone. That gave me the worst panic attack I ever had. I asked my supervisor, who was already familiar with my hobby, if he had seen it anywhere. He said he hadn't but would look and see if anyone had found it or if someone was acting suspicious. That was probably the longest day ever. I have high blood pressure so all the stress and anxiety was doing nothing to help. Shift ends, and I go home feeling a bit sick and defeated.

Then I go to my room to check some posts to see if I could get a cheap replacement AA, and right there on my laptop, next to my pokémon cards, was my motherfuckin' AA. As relieved as I was to have confirmation that I didn't lose it or had it taken away, I was a bit disturbed that Pikachu stole my knife.

19. laughingbuddha

:ropeman: :bwah::bwah::bwah:

20. SockMonster

SockMonster Huge member

That was the best part of possibly the worst day I ever had.