1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. falcon125

falcon125 the express train to mayhem Brigade Member

2. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

I came as close as I ever want to come to that experience eating some brownies back in the 70's. Pretty sure I wouldn't survive being an adolescent today, given all the stupid shit I did then, when consequences seemed less permanent.

3. Towelie

Towelie The JD: Don't Forget To Bring A Towel Brigade Member

Edibles can be really strong. I hardly touch em. When I was in highschool in the mid 90's, I remember a teacher telling us that marijuana at the time was roughly 10x's more powerful than from the 60's. I read there have been about 45 deaths as of 2015 from marijuana overdoses due mostly to edibles, but also found this today :link:.

4. dymond47

dymond47 Better than gold or platinum

everyone should make up their own minds. alchohol has killed a whole lot more folks.everyone has their own weakness.whether it be women, maryjane,or alchohol. women are my weakness myself..yeah, i know the JD is not a dating site..

5. SlightChance

SlightChance Miller's Maddness JDBA Official Member

Everyday someone wants to make something faster, stronger, or cheaper. Why should weed be any different? I knew you could take enough of it to be rather uncomfortable, but enough for someone to think you were OD'd off opiates?

My first thought was synthetic/ research chemicals. I know the last festival I went to had tons of stuff like that floating around that did all kinds of shit.

But I guess if you take enough of anything it will wreck you.

Whatever happened to not trusting strangers with candy?

Play stupid games; win stupid prizes!

6. norcal13

norcal13 rated "e" for evil Brigade Member

who is the retard treating them with naloxone?

7. gzb

gzb SUPER Moderator* Super Moderator

Wasn't there myself to see WTF firsthand.

Naxolone is great for opioid overdoses.

But Naxolone (Narcan) won't do shit to help a "THC overdose".
    Doesn't work that way.

My only thoughts as to its use here was there could've been some opioid symptoms presenting.
    Unconsciousness with depressed respirations, pinpoint pupils, etc. Something...

And this med was part of a *shotgun* approach to emergency treatment.

But have to agree, it was a stretch...

8. Rhonda

Rhonda knife diva Lady Devil Brigade Member

^ that. :devilzeek

9. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

I make some kick ass pipes. :ropeman::ropeman:

:bwah::bwah::bwah:

10. PNWJimbo

PNWJimbo Stoned Adventurer Brigade Member

Kids these days man.... Can't believe I'm finally old enough(26) to say that :bwah:

Started smoking when I was 15, and in the 11 years since I've done anything and everything pot related you can come up with. Shit, I even moved to the west coast to get my medical card and start growing. I've spun the fuck out while mixing with other substances, puked and blacked out. I've given dabs to people who never blaze (yes this usually incapacitates them for a bit, but they didn't fucking OD lol). Eaten edibles with at least 250 mg (i think candies you buy that are supposed to "get you high with 1 or 2" are like 10mg a pop and come in a pack of 10, so 100mg total) and did nothing more than melt into my couch. None of this shit is "Overdosing". Unless you consider drinking to blackout overdosing, also. Your brain just decides to tell you "enough is enough dude". One of the other reasons I left the East Coast was I've had multiple friends ACTUALLY overdose and DIE from HARD drugs. Either something else fucky was going on or kids are pussies these days :bwah:

Gotta be honest its kinda sad how high my tolerance is from dabbing now though. When I was home in nyc smoking bowls with college friends a few weeks ago I could barely feel it :cry:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2016
  11. TopHat

TopHat Drivin' that train..... Brigade Member

PHP:
    PM sent!!!

12. MidnightAbyss

MidnightAbyss JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

"tobacco" pipes? :bwah:

13. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

I thought I would die laughing a couple times.

:bwah:

14. corjzg

corjzg Hittin' Switches

You have to start slow with edibles. Ive taken 200mg+ and had the effects last 10-12 hrs. The best was that day in 2009 that I ate them around 11pm and was stoned for the first 4 hrs of work the next morning. At one point, my weed paranoia took over and I called 2 friends for advice on what to do. From the handicap stall in the bano. How apropos. A reasonable dose lasts 4 hrs and is smooth as silk. Not big on dabs or shatter. Too pricey and I can always taste the butane, no matter how good the batch is.

15. PNWJimbo

PNWJimbo Stoned Adventurer Brigade Member

:bwah::bwah::bwah:

16. gpd215

gpd215 Brigade Member Brigade Member

Probably the poor Paramedics or EMTs that had to respond to the mass OD incident, that had absolutely no idea what these idiots were on, that were making the best choice they could in the field in a high stress incident with little to no information while trying to save lives.

falcon125 and PNWJimbo like this.
  17. falcon125

falcon125 the express train to mayhem Brigade Member

Druggies depend on them.:bwah:

18. dymond47

dymond47 Better than gold or platinum

not belaboring the point, but having a woman to relieve your stress is a lot better than any drug,just my 2 cents,fellas..

GEEZER likes this.
  19. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

When a simple punch in the face would work........:jdwink2:

You aren't. :ropeman:
    Check the rules.........unless you are running around with a fake I.D. , you have another 14 years before that declaration has any validity. :bwah::bwah:

crogers likes this.