1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Its not marijuana ..

El Gringo Apr 14, 2017

1. jimmyjo

jimmyjo Brigade Member Brigade Member

CBDs have lots of health benefits. I have used hemp gel. The best one is called ( flow). It says it's a deep tissue and joint CBD. It tingles when it goes on then numbs the spot reducing the pain. The tough thing is finding what works for you.

Lapedog and Kelper like this.
  2. Lapedog

Lapedog Little member

What is CBDs on weed? All weed plant nugs that you smoke has CBD in it. There is a special strain from Israel called Avidekel that has no THC and extremely high CBD.

Kelper likes this.
  3. flatblackcapo

flatblackcapo Huge member

It was a joke... in reference to the movie Half Baked.

Kelper, Lapedog and stdlrf11 like this.
  4. Lapedog

Lapedog Little member

I know this is dumb but I have never seen Half Baked. This is despite the fact I love Chapelle. Every time I want to watch it all my friends are like "no, no, seen it a thousand times."

Next time I'm sick at home I'll have to remember to watch that sucker.

Kelper and desmodus like this.
  5. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Kelper and jimmyjo like this.
  6. jimmyjo

Clydetz, Lapedog and Kelper like this.
  7. jimmyjo

With weed being legal and state regulated in Wa state for two years the price keeps dropping. Some edibles have gone down 10-15 bucks. The competition is high, way HIGH. Every day the shops have different specials. The bad thing is the legal products only have 10 mg of thc. The medical products have no limits but you need a doctor's note, which equals more money. I've been trying CBD pills for 8 days and haven't noticed much difference.

Clydetz, begreen61 and Kelper like this.
  8. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

What brand were you trying? This brand seems to be the industry leader.. 'The Stanley Brothers'
    https://www.cwhemp.com/all-charlottes-web-cannabinoid-hemp-cbd-supplements/simply-extract-capsules

I like the liquid form... just ordered more. :)

Kelper likes this.
  9. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

Fuckin' hippies.

The quality stuff is up here in Canada.

desmodus, crogers and Kelper like this.
  10. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

:eric: Then shipped to good old NY state:yesman:, Good Medical too!!!!

crogers and Kelper like this.