1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Its not marijuana ..

El Gringo Apr 14, 2017

1. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

IMG_0502.JPG

2. woodlander

woodlander Brigade Member Brigade Member

Someone has to try it. We need a volunteer.

3. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

Its Hemp... THC is almost nonexistent. Also known as CBD extract made from the whole plant, its not extracted hemp seed oil.

Panic attacks made life hell since I was a teen in the 80's ...though its manageable now I thought I'd give this a shot and it really does seem to work. Could be a placebo effect, but I'm not taking any chances... I'm gonna keep buying it.

I've been a firm believer and practitioner in natures medicines for years.. Supposedly there may be a grow / extraction facility opening up near me and if so I'm intent to become they're first employee!

Look into this Hemp extract its very interesting in its benefits.

These are a couple of brands that I've tried..

4. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

I use it.

Kelper likes this.
  5. woodlander

What has been your experience? Also, what dosage and how are you taking it? Do you just add a few drops to food, or what?

6. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

One dropper-full under tongue ..hold it there 1 minute. In morning and bed time. For me ... anti-anxiety . Others... it saved their kids lives.
    Like I said do some digging if you're interested... I think its worth looking into.

7. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

One of my much older lady friends has a hubby with Parkinson's Disease. She has been curious as to if it works.

El Gringo and begreen61 like this.
  8. GODDESS OF VENGEANCE

GODDESS OF VENGEANCE Crazy Bitch Lady Devil Super Moderator

Interesting! I will be passing this info forward! :thumbwink:

begreen61 likes this.
  9. woodlander

Thanks. I will do that.

10. nostimos

nostimos JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I always wondered what part of weed has all the supposed medicinal benefits.
    Is it the whole hemp plant in general or just the THC chemical they extract from the hemp seed oil?

begreen61 and Kelper like this.
  11. perado

perado Shoot to thrill

I wonder if this will give a false positive reading in a drug test, like poppy seeds have been known to do.

begreen61 and Kelper like this.
  12. Lapedog

Lapedog Little member

Idk about the false positive, but there are many chemicals in weed that give all sorts of benefits. Of course I take any science of weed with a grain of salt as almost every time those dojng the study are hardly impartial.

13. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

Slightly possible... but this is legal, so I'd explain and show them the supplement bottle. If that don't work... fire me and I'll get Saul Goodman to take my case. I hate my job with a passion anyhow.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
    Kelper and jimmyjo like this.
  14. flatblackcapo

flatblackcapo Huge member

Yeah but have you tried CBD's on weeeeeed? :jdsmokin:
    Seriously, I have a friend that swears by this stuff.

Lapedog likes this.
  15. norcal13

norcal13 rated "e" for evil Brigade Member

i've tried Jaydens Juice.
    cbd tincture that has a ratio of 28:1
    i took it before bed because i dislike thc's effects. i have some fucked up knees, shoulders and back and my joints felt noticably better for 3-4 days. totally anecdotal evidence and it could even be psychosomatic. i have no idea if there was any side effect from the thc as i was asleep after i took it..... but i'd take it again.
    i've heard of a 40:1 tincture but it seems expensive.... give it time... the market will perfect it's extraction process and we will enjoy the benifits.

16. Towelie

Towelie The JD: Don't Forget To Bring A Towel Brigade Member

I've read of studies that show CBD hemp oil also helps with skin health and in treating skin cancer.

I found this news documentary type video from a few years back that talks about this little girl that suffers from seizures and how the CBD oil helps her to significantly decrease these seizures.

begreen61, El Gringo and Kelper like this.
  17. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Give a hoot don't pollute and pass that joint to me,, CBD does work seen the studies for seizures didn't know of the other aliments hell got me interested in it seen it around looks pricey for what you get .

El Gringo, Kelper and crogers like this.
  18. Kelper

crogers and begreen61 like this.
  19. Kelper

Something went wrong posting that..sorry Gary didn't mean to edit you.. Just quoted ugh..

begreen61 and crogers like this.
  20. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

We'll all be on it soon.

I should take it as I age but I seem to have done that in reverse.
    :eric:

begreen61, jimmyjo, crogers and 2 others like this.