1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

It's here!

mack1 May 20, 2008

1. mack1

mack1 Resident Bastid

I ordered a BR Black Storm through a guy on Knifeforums.

I sent him a Postal Money Order Priority Mail last week Monday. He didn't recieve it until Saturday, which, because of his busy schedule, is the only day he would be able to send the knife out. He did, on Saturday, Priority Mail, and it arrived by noon yesterday!:shockedevil::madaddy:

I just don't unnerstand it. Same thing happened when I sent the last Passaround Knife(Hossom Retribution) off to ~chri~. Took forever to get to her! I figured it was because she'd just moved, but now I think it was also one of those quirks. The US Postal Service, go figure.:bwah:

Anyway, I love the knife! As some of you Barkaholics may know, it's a Sandstorm A with a black Micarta handle. Nothing "over the top" mind you, but a very sweet knife in it's own right.:mack::mack::mack:

Pic stolen, I mean borrowed, from Knifeforums and the Seller. Thanks Don!

2. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

Is your mailperson a man or a woman? I've noticed that the women mail carriers seem to deliver the mail faster!
    That is a fine looking hunk of steel, mack1! Congratulations!

3. mack1

mack1 Resident Bastid

Carrier is a woman, Clydetz but, somehow, I don't think it makes much of a difference.:jdsmokin:

4. Warthog

Warthog Enormous member

That's a really good looking blade!

:decisions

Damn! My "wanted" list keeps growing. :pissedevil:

5. TKC

TKC Earthbound misfit Lady Devil

That is a beautiful knife!! CONGRATS!!

6. Peter Lezard

Peter Lezard Hobbit of Fortune

Sweet score man! That thing looks pretty good blacked out.... The handle, not the blade... :bwah:

7. Poolshark

Poolshark Captain America Brigade Member

I think you got a good knife there. I have a wooden handled Sandstorm. (Gotta love the sheath with that one) and its an extraordinary cutter.

8. 2fulhundin

2fulhundin Official Retard

nice grab there.......
    if you are not pleased after trying, I will dispose of it for you..:jdsmokin:

9. mack1

mack1 Resident Bastid

Sorry Dude!:thefinger:manganr:

It's mine! All mine!!!:RXX::bwah::bwah::bwah::mack:

10. motoon

motoon knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Looks very nice

11. mack1

mack1 Resident Bastid

Hey Motoon!!! Good to see ya over here.:jdwink2:

Welcome to JD!!!:jdsmokin::manganr::mack:

And thank you!

Actually, peoples, I have a hard time putting this knife down!:manganr::mack: