1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Itchibelli is GTG

Graillist Feb 28, 2019

1. Graillist

Graillist Little Member

Sold him some knives. Great communication, prompt payment, couldn't have went smoother!

2. Sharpazzhell

Sharpazzhell locomotive disaster

Yes so axl was sitting at 4 while lowering it but one thing I could say about this gentle minutes he takes parts so you might not get what you want for it but at least hes willing to give you some money and some parts are expensive like roller bearings from what I saw were like $40 67 handles of some like that certain types of rare pivots held by from you he even bought the burnt Bradley for like $27 or something like that so I can only smaik something hes an excellent due to deal with he gives me advice do your research and I've came up with a mid Tech pina that I would like to get. Good to go as always I practically know his address it's like log have been dealing with them for a while so hes good to go

3. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Did a trade with this young man again ,as always things went perfect ,, willing to trade again or sell for that matter

Much respect
    g