1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

ISO Pink Inked squidtrainer

Crybaby Aug 4, 2020

1. Crybaby

Crybaby Little Member

Hey guys so I was was wondering if anyone had any decent condition pink squidtrainers from squid industries inked preferably but non inked are also acknowledged! nothing is really set in stone however I really like to get one as soon as I have the spare cash also not too worried about the condition of the pink squidtrainer as long as it flips well nicks and scratches are fine since I'd probably use it as a beater if that were the case please let me know if you have any questions or have one you may be interested in letting go I'd appreciate it. :D

Last edited: Sep 24, 2020
  2. Crybaby

Crybaby Little Member

Bump

3. Crybaby

Crybaby Little Member

:bumpers:

4. Crybaby

Crybaby Little Member

Bump

5. Crybaby

Crybaby Little Member