1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

ISO FHMs from Cecil Quirino (Kris Cutlery)

skyblue Jan 23, 2018

1. skyblue

skyblue JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I'm on an FHM kick and am looking for reasonably-priced Philippine made balisongs from Cecil Quirino Imports, which eventually changed its name to Kris Cutlery. Mr. Quirino was an importer of hand made Japanese, Chinese, European and Filipino weapons in the 80s and as I was busy working, going to school and a raising a family back then, I regretfully missed out on some of his offerings. Let me know what you have. I've attached a picture of one of their knives for reference.

Cecil Quirino FHM Tare balisong 1.jpg Cecil Quirino FHM Tare balisong 3.jpg

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
    desmodus likes this.
  2. Caffiend

Caffiend JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Did you see the 5" kampilan that Stickman Escrima had for sale that was recently bumped?

3. skyblue

skyblue JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Thanks, buddy! Would you mind sending me the link via PM? I recall seeing a damascus kampilan that he listed in 2016, but assumed it had already sold...

4. Caffiend

Caffiend JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

PM sent

I wanted it but it was a bit too big
    Thatswhatshesaid

desmodus and skyblue like this.