1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Introduction

Tom Pettit Mar 15, 2019

1. Tom Pettit

Tom Pettit Little Member

Hey everyone, I'm Tom and I like knives, guns and, tons of other kul stuff and things.

2. Morgan McQueeney

Morgan McQueeney JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Welcome to the best Balisong forum in the world. Welcome to the JD family. Post some threads get to know some people. Hang out in the forums. If you have any questions feel free to ask someone. Again welcome to the family.

SEMPER FI,
    GUNNY

3. Jvamis

Jvamis International Devil Welcome Squad Leader JDBA Official Member

Hi Tom !

Welcome to the Mighty JD !!

4. Tom Pettit

Tom Pettit Little Member

Thank you, glad to be here.

5. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

6. Thanos74

Thanos74 Should be a custom title here

Hi Tom! Glad to hear you are a like minded soul! Where ya from? What cha carry in that pocket that you can cut stuff with? .....you see where I'm going with this right? Tell us a little bit more about what makes Tom tick!!! We would love to get to know you!!!
    That said.......

WELCOME TO THE MIGHTY JD FAMILY !!!!

We are glad to have you!!!

:welcomewagon: :cheers: :welcome3:

7. Tom Pettit

Tom Pettit Little Member

I'm from South West Wisconsin. I'm currently out of work because of a gun shot wound I received Nov 4th of last year. ( non self inflicted) On any given day I carry a Strider/Protech SnG auto or a ZT 0550. I'm really trying to find a nice EDC bali that isn't super expensive or appreciating in value like my Arc Angel or my Roton. I'm not really a flipper but I like the "fidget factor" and utilitarian uses of the balisong. I'm pretty much technologically brain dead so this type of communication is new and kinda confusing to me but, it is incredibly informative and useful for finding blades I want and, learning about the blades I don't have. Thanks for the nice welcoming, I'm happy to be a member. Hopefully soon I can be a supportive member of JD. Thanks again everyone.

8. Thanos74

Thanos74 Should be a custom title here

That was awesome! That is a great intro Tom! My advice concerning an edc bali, if you are not much on the flipping aspect as of YET, cause you will be eventually, hehehe, would be tp pick up a benchmade 51. They are small, compact, easy to carry because of the pocket clip, etc. However, when you decide you want something a bit more substantial, I recommend a nice Replicant or an Alpha Beast from BRS. But these are just MY opinions, and just like everyone else's, are completely worthless!

Now, that said, concerning the "being a supporting member" part. All you need to do to be a supporting member, is to post in the threads as offten as possible!!! Thats how we keep this forum the kickass place thay it is!!! We have some great conversations going on and please feel free to find one that interests you and jump right in!!! If you don't see anything you like, make your own thread!!! Swat I do :D
    Anyway, we really are glad to have you here! So enjoy all the JD has to offer you!!! I'm sure you'll meet some really great people here! I sure have!

9. Tom Pettit

Tom Pettit Little Member

Thanks again. I have a BM 32 but it's #416/500 first production run. I don't know if that really makes it more valuable so, I don't really want to carry that one either, all three I have mentioned are all lnib. Thanks for the tips actually, the 51 is on my to get list.

10. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab Pakal I JDBA Official Member

:welcome5:
    WELCOME TO THE JD!
    :welcome5:

11. Tom Pettit

Tom Pettit Little Member

Thank you.

12. markandrex

markandrex Thunderstruck Brigade Member

:welcome6:Glad to have ya' at the JD!:JD_period:

13. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

:labella: :cheers:

Kelper, Thanos74, Tom Pettit and 2 others like this.
  14. AnthonyTheAbyss

AnthonyTheAbyss Godzilla Size Member JDBA Official Member

You, don't, have, to, put, a, comma, after, everything. You, also, misspelled, "cool".

***:welcome3:

Morgan McQueeney, Kelper and Thanos74 like this.
  15. Tom Pettit

Tom Pettit Little Member

Sorry I couldn't find the umloute 2 dot thingy to go over the u. Without comas sentences just run on.

16. AnthonyTheAbyss

Hahahaha for knowing what a umlaut is you're forgiven.

***<Ctrl + ;>

17. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

You mean "kül"? The ü is typed by holding the "Alt" key and typing 0252, then release the "Alt" key and voilà you got an ü!

My favorite site for special characters (OTHER than here, or course) is https://fsymbols.com/keyboard/windows/alt-codes/list/

These only work for Windoze. If you have a Mac, you have my deepest sympathy! :bwah:

Morgan McQueeney, Kelper and Thanos74 like this.
  18. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

Welcome to the best forum on the net

19. AnthonyTheAbyss

ü are dümb

***Hey look, it works:Applause: