1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Interesting video on pharmaceuticals

firepowerfox May 2, 2011

1. firepowerfox

firepowerfox Foxy Devil Lady Devil

2. Mike Stewart

Mike Stewart Knife Moderator/Bark River Knife & Tool

So just don't take any of that Crap and deal with life as it comes.

Nobody makes people take those drugs.

3. firepowerfox

So true people believe all kinds of b.s when they are told it

4. hot.soapy

hot.soapy Hot and Soapy Devil

change the title to disturbing. interesting does it no justice.

5. Charlie Mike

Charlie Mike paranoid nutjob Brigade Member

You should see a documentary called "In Lies We Trust."

6. sandwich

sandwich Brigade Member Brigade Member

That is disturbing, to say the least. What bothers me is the doctors are given incentives to write prescriptions so who's best interest are they really serving

7. firepowerfox

I was given by my family doctor for depression Risperidone and had a horrible reaction of losing my motor functions, heart palpitations, severe migraines etc. Took 2 days for the effects to wear off. I work for a large insurance co that pays for ALL my prescriptions which in a year went into the thousands, one drug alone Zyprexa 120 tabs cost over 1000.00!! Live and learn I have weaned myself off most of them. I do my own research now and went a see a very high profile doctor to get a proper diagnosis of my depression and health in general. Pharmaceutials make huge profits. If you know anybody on antidepressants let them see this.

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2011
  8. Charlie Mike

Charlie Mike paranoid nutjob Brigade Member

Cannabis people... Jah love.

firepowerfox likes this.
  9. SugarSkull

SugarSkull Ring Of Bone

Does that mean you are taking an alternative prescription for your condition?

I take an antidepressant. After trying for 3 years to treat myself, a professional opinion was needed.

Yes, there were some wacks out there. If anyone is searching try to find the best you can.

Yes, there is plenty of hard science behind these "psychotropic" chemicals. They don't just pull a concoction out of their ass and place it on the market like some junky pusher.

Folks need to realize these are not just the everyday natural emotions and states of consciousness life meets us with.

10. GTX

GTX Little member

The greedy bastards are practicing eugenics on us. Many ailments and illnesses can be overcome by proper nutrition. Firepowerfox, thank you for posting this.

11. SugarSkull

SugarSkull Ring Of Bone

Since it's up to you to pay for the Nature link, here's some info that you can recommend a diet for.

link :devilzeek

The video is a sham. What a waste.