1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Information for newbies getting onto collecting and not make mistakes that I made

Sharpazzhell Oct 31, 2018

1. Sharpazzhell

Sharpazzhell locomotive disaster

Can someone delete this please mods please delete. The reason why I'm not making another video was because most of the USA or custom made knives people know about that and could go on the of the forums but like I said I talked about buying clones in how a buy clones without getting ripped off. and no one wants to hear about that so there's no point of me making a video about information about that And even though I'm not selling any clones I was told specifically by someone that no one wants to hear aboutcones or clones so I will not be posting a video

2. Sharpazzhell

And they can learn through the Jersey devil videos and the balisong alliance.

3. Sharpazzhell

If I make a video about it it will only be on YouTube that's it and I will not provide a link you will just have to find that on you too because that's just the rules. However I will try to make a video for a shoutout

4. laughingbuddha

laughingbuddha JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

It's my understanding that threads dont get deleted they get moved to untravelled parts of JD.

My advice is not to ask for anything.. because nobody gets what they want on the JD.

More advice;

1. If nobody is replying in your thread its cause nobody cares.

2. Each time you post in your thread it bumps it back to the top. If it's a good thread that's fine.. but if it's a shit thread (like this one), then it pisses people off.

3. Think about what you want to say, gather your thoughts and post once.. not multiple times.

4. Dont reply to my post (see point 2)

**** You're welcome!

apdallaround, Balibuyer and crogers like this.
  5. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

you can edit the link out of your post if you want it gone.

Thanos74 and crogers like this.
  6. Sharpazzhell

Sorry I'm dumb a** but I'm still not following you I'm trying to delete the title I want to the original where it came from and I just click on watch thread but I can't delete the title so if you can give me the steps on how to do it so I could learn that will be great

7. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

I think they're trying to hint that if you LEAVE THIS SHIT STAIN ALONE, it'll disappear and never be seen again. Every time you post something else here, it just keeps rising to the top of the sewer.

So, QUIT TYPING!! :bwah:

That is all! :cheesydevil:

8. Sharpazzhell

I get it like someone was telling me like think before you make a video or something that you can learn you know like the Bradley video that I did or like in a boxing that's something that's OK versus something that you're just saying stuff that doesn't make sense I understand

9. wes

wes Mephistopheles Super Moderator Brigade Member

Was the the right thread to bump to the top? Where is the video link?

apdallaround likes this.
  10. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

TooHighToPost.jpg

desmodus likes this.
  11. wes

Doritos.

apdallaround and crogers like this.
  12. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

brownies

crogers likes this.
  13. laughingbuddha

laughingbuddha JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Fucksticks.

apdallaround likes this.
  14. bass_master

bass_master JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

My new favorite thread! :munching:

apdallaround likes this.
  15. wes

apdallaround likes this.
  16. GEEZER

GEEZER Beware The Ides of March Brigade Member

...oops I got on the bali forum by mistake. I'll try not to make that mistake again.

apdallaround and desmodus like this.
  17. Linos

Linos baliholickydexbender JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

:youfuckedup:

apdallaround likes this.
  18. knife_SICKness

knife_SICKness Huge member JDBA Official Member

This be my favoright thred evar! It need like ten most pages on top of the 2

Tee hee

19. HedaCoon

HedaCoon *is not a coon Lady Devil JDBA Official Member

Free bump

20. Gravedigger

Gravedigger JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
    Balibuyer likes this.