1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Scott Dalheim

Scott Dalheim Tiny Member

My apologies, when I initially registered it did not dawn on me to use a sudonyme. How do I change that? I have been looking, but hasn’t seen. Any insight would be appreciated.

2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

Not trying to be a smart ass, but the "search" function can be your friend. Or, just look at the top of the home page...

Changling.png

But, to make it easy on you, click http://www.jerzeedevil.com/threads/changing-your-forum-name.104304/ Then, read the thread.

Or, tl;dr version, send $25 to jerzeedevil@rocketmail.com via PayPal along with your preferred NEW user name and your CURRENT user name and ask Ron real nicely, to change it for you.

Don't have a PayPal account? PM, or DM, or "Start a conversation" with Mr.Labella and he'll give ya his address so you can mail some money. Cash, check, or MO.

Good luck!