1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

In honor of James Mobley

Send it Apr 23, 2022

1. Send it

Send it Tiny Member

I’m from Chas sc-unfortunately - the reason I joined is because one of your members - James Mobley- my brother-in-law - recently passed. You often hear people say “he was a hell of a guy” “ the best” “stand up”—- etc. IMHO—while they are all true in his case- no matter how many accolades are spoken on his behalf—their sum will never add up to a total worthy of the life he chose to live. Solid - quiet- interesting — his integrity never suffered a blemish- My wife and I were astonished at the amount of people who showed up to pay their respects at his service— a variety of individuals from different back grounds and different chapters of his life —came together and told us stories and events that made us all laugh and cry unashamedly— it seemed to me that the common thread we all shared was the ability to so easily confide in him- one lovely lady said it best “for years I watched men and women alike —confess their sins -problems -worries and doubts —- knowing they would never be exposed - she said that man held more secrets than the CIA —sadly he took them to his grave. He loved his Harley-his RC planes - his guns- his adult model race cars- and several other collections as well - but most of all - he loved his Balisongs. RIP bro -u truly deserve to.

2. Morgan McQueeney

Morgan McQueeney JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Welcome to the best Balisong forum in the world. Welcome to the JD family. Post some threads get to know some people. Hang out in the forums. If you have any questions feel free to ask someone. Again welcome to the family.

Semper Fi,
    Gunny

Send it, woodlander and markandrex like this.
  3. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

:balitrickfail: :welcome_02: to the Mighty :JerzeeDevil2:! :bali:

Sorry for your loss.

4. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

5. xeodguy

xeodguy Little member

Welcome, and thank you for passing along this information. It is sad that he is gone, but it sounds like he lived an honorable life, something which cannot be said of all men. May he rest in peace, and my condolences to you, your wife, and the rest of the family.

6. Pinoy Knife

Pinoy Knife JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I met your Brother in law James/Jim Mobley at the Blade show in Atlanta a few years agoi..
    he was Great people !! (not good Great) i am very sorry for the loss the Mobly family has suffered by his passing..
    i wish them all the best knowing he got out of this "Rat Race" we call life .
    i will miss him and wish the family all the best in dealing with the loss of such a great guy.

7. markandrex

markandrex Thunderstruck Brigade Member

Sorry for your loss but welcome to the JD.

8. woodlander

woodlander Brigade Member Brigade Member

Welcome to the JD. It is good to honor the memory of past members. :welcome:

Morgan McQueeney and crogers like this.
  9. AnthonyTheAbyss

AnthonyTheAbyss Godzilla Size Member JDBA Official Member

Thanks for taking the time to write this.

***Well written man

10. Send it

Send it Tiny Member

Will do - thanks gunny

Morgan McQueeney likes this.
  11. Send it

Send it Tiny Member

Thank you sir

12. Send it

Send it Tiny Member

Thanks for the kind welcome - I agree- we should point out and remember to honor the lives of worthy men — their deeds can help inspire all of us — I certainly feel like I’m a better man for knowing him.

13. Send it

Send it Tiny Member

I appreciate it

14. Send it

Send it Tiny Member

Yes - that’s him- funny- this is the first forum of any kind I’ve been involved with too- we appreciate your thoughts and condolences

15. Send it

Send it Tiny Member

Thanks - I would like to
    thank you

16. Send it

Send it Tiny Member

Thanks- really- kind regards such as yours help to soothe the wound

Pinoy Knife and Morgan McQueeney like this.
  17. Send it

Send it Tiny Member

Thank you very much

18. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

Send-it welcome to the forum, sorry for your loss and our deepest condolences, is always sad when our
    'nutknife" brother passes in this small community, a big hug and our strength to you all.