1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

IMI Timber Wolf

Mike Grasso Jul 20, 2018

1. Mike Grasso

Mike Grasso "to protect and to serve" Super Moderator Brigade Member

Anyone have one of these?

I'm thinking of getting one and was wondering if you Devils had any experience...

thoughts on the 357 version actually.

IMI_TW (1)2.JPG

mkphc and seandavid55 like this.
  2. KAZ2

KAZ2 Huge member

Really looks great! I prefer the lever action and my "favorite" rifle is my old Marlin 1894 in 357 mag, but, that is a sweet pump! Regards

Mike Grasso and seandavid55 like this.
  3. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I considered getting one of those for years but never did. If you pick one up, let us know how you like it.

Mike Grasso likes this.
  4. Mike Grasso

Mike Grasso "to protect and to serve" Super Moderator Brigade Member

Basically operates exactly like a pump shotgun, with ammo that I have a shitload of, and I don't have to change my shooting grip to operate it.