1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

IMI Kidon Pistol Conversion with SBA Tactical SBA3 Pistol Brace

CDR_Glock Feb 2, 2019

1. CDR_Glock

CDR_Glock Bali Demon JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I Ordered from YRS, INC an IMI Kidon Pistol Conversion (USA compliant).

I have an SBA Tactical SBA3 Pistol Brace (BOUGHT SEPARATELY) that I attached to the Kidon.

It slides into the Kidon onto a rail. It is secured by a flap type lock, which seems pretty ingenious.

[​IMG]

You need a specific adapter for each pistol for this to work. There are over 100 pistols it works with, as long as it has a rail.

The kit had a bag, tool, bungee sling, the adapter, and flip up sights.

The front muzzle looking device, moves forward and off.[​IMG]

I think I’d need to take off the inner sleeve of the IMI Kidon Pistol Conversion to make it Suppressor ready with the size of my particular can.

It has an angled Fore end, top and side Picatinny rails. The brace adjusts in 5 positions.

I took a while to adjust fit. You have to adjust the flash hider, rail tension, rear adapter, pistol brace, and bolt handle.

Feels amazing and it’s more solid than a CAA Gear Micro Roni by severalfold.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
  2. CDR_Glock

I took the adjustable flash hider off, as well as the inner shell. No. 7 Torx screw driver.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Using a Glock 17 with a threaded Glock 17L Barrel by Silencerco, I Threaded my T&J Tactical (Radford, VA) Suppressor right into it. There is a half inch lip that prevents one from using a standard threaded barrel. So I used a longer barrel to clear it. I did order a diamond cutter to trim that lip so I can shoot my CZ 75 Tactical Suppressed inside of it.

I ordered just a US version IMI Kidon Pistol Conversion and added an SBA Tactical SBA3 Pistol Brace.

I added my Olight Valkyrie to the side rail, and using an American Defense mount, I installed my Primary Arms Advanced Micro Dot.

The Kidon already came with flip up sights. It also came with a carry strap, nylon case, tool, and QD mount

The Glock 17 was stippled by a friend, and it has an Apex Trigger/Bar.

I’ll sight it in tomorrow.

3. CDR_Glock

4. CDR_Glock

The IMI Kidon Pistol Conversion allows for different pistols to work in a chassis. There are adapters that allow the rear assembly work with a specific pistol.

I wanted to do two modifications. First I wanted to suppress a firearm in it. I accomplished it through using a longer barrel. I also removed the flash hider.

After getting an AR Pistol, I liked having a folding adapter. I wanted to have that also for the IMI Kidon Pistol Conversion.

Problem is that the Law Tactical folding adapter is for an AR Pistol platform. It has to be modified to fit onto a flat surface on the upper of the Kidon.

My friend used a Dremel to cut the upper half of the oval that fits upon the notch of the AR. Another tough part is using the provided tool to turn the nut that secures the folding adapter to the Kidon. We improvised by using a thick hardened steel to turn the bolt.

Needless to say, it is very versatile and reliable for suppressed/unsuppressed, aluminum or brass case, subsonic or supersonic ammunition.

16.5” closed

23.5” open

30.5 with suppressor open

23.5” with suppressor closed

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro