1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

imho, dstyle is GTG

braundc Dec 14, 2015

1. braundc

braundc JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Just finished a purchase from dstyle, item arrived just as described! Tucked neatly in a sports sock :bwah: !!! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again. :thumbsup:
    [​IMG]

2. halo2304

halo2304 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Same here, positive experience.
    BTW, I think I got the matching sock.:unintroduced:

3. Rhonda

Rhonda knife diva Lady Devil Brigade Member

Same here. Positive experience. Excellent communications and fast shipping with tracking. :thumbsup:

4. Caffiend

Caffiend JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

My first trade was with dstyle

I traded $ for balis from his awesome collection

Fast shipping with delivery confirmation and he is an excellent communicator

Am saving up for one of his custom-made safe queens

Didn't get a sock though :bwah:

5. skyblue

skyblue JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Dstyle is a gentleman in the truest sense of the word and is such a pleasure to deal with. His collection of customs is nothing short of amazing, and I look forward to doing business with him again!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2016
  6. chutcher

chutcher JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Just sold a couple of balis to @dstyle and it could not have gone smother. Top-notch Devil and would be happy do business with him again!

7. QMAXIMUS

QMAXIMUS JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

GTG fast payment, great communication! Thank you! :cheers:

8. Syd

Syd Little Member

Trusted buyer in the community! Great communication and fast payment. What's more to ask? Thanks for the easy transaction