1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

I'm out. For good.

Comeuppance May 24, 2013

1. Clovis

Clovis Brigade Member Brigade Member

Good luck getting your shit together dude! Give it about 30 years and if you are still around shit should be smoothed out by then.

misfit likes this.
  2. misfit

misfit Somebody check my brain

WTF?!?! :devilroll:

You know, shit happens when you're up to 2-3 knives a week. Jonesing out for a fix on a late Sunday night watching Cutlery Corner in your piss stained y-fronts. Eventually, you're hustling bogus BM42's to noobs on various forums just to get enough $$$ for your grail Marfione. A week later your pimping out your girlfriend and your little brother for PM2 and a Sebbie. Finally, you suddenly wake up in a dark alley, naked iwith a Barbie doll and a Begg shoved up your ass.......and you don't at all feel "dirty". :ropeman:

I mean, you weren't doing the entire Julian from Less Than Zero thang wuz ya!
    [video=youtube;zly94OHBYdU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zly94OHBYdU[/video]

:bwah::bwah::bwah::bwah:

M

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2013
    Clovis likes this.
  3. Clovis

Clovis Brigade Member Brigade Member

"Finally, you suddenly wake up in a dark alley, naked iwith a Barbie doll and a Begg shoved up your ass.......and you don't at all feel "dirty". "

Damn! Now that is fucked up! But funny as hell! :bwah::bwah:

4. elusiveweasle

elusiveweasle Brigade Member Brigade Member

Bro clearly your issues run deep. Toss the knives, move to the mountains, and whats gonna happen? Nothing. Same shit different city and no sharp and pointy objects to fight off the mall ninjas. Good luck. Your gonna need it.

5. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

This is some weird shit...I say sell all the knives and any weapons period and find a good psychologist...:ropeman: And if your shoving stuff up your ass, a good anus doc would t hurt.:..

6. 321sold.biz

321sold.biz Better than gold or platinum

Rofl!

Nobody gets exactly what they want here!
    CUMonpants was last on JD 2 days after he posted this.:bwah:

7. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade LUC4 JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

See ya at Blade 2014

8. buddy

buddy Slide to unlock JDBA Official Member

[video=youtube;3nhgfjrKi0o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nhgfjrKi0o[/video]

9. silenthunterstudios

silenthunterstudios The Jello Gigolo

You're secretly moving to be closer to the Spyderco factory, right?:manganr:

10. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

These "good bye" threads always make me laugh :D

Back so Soon?

Join Date03-14-2013Last Activity05-28-2013 08:29 AMAvatar

11. adnj

adnj Huge member

I use a knife and a coffee cup every day. They help me to get shit done. I also try to take a shit everyday :manganr:

12. Honch0

Honch0 head honcho

Well, all I can say is, it's better to sell your knives than to start cutting yourself. And from the tone of your post, you better stay in the city, tough to make the emergency room form the mountains. With four knives left, I don't like those odds...Al

13. falcon125

falcon125 the express train to mayhem Brigade Member

Don't forget to bring sunscreen.

14. WyldStyl3

WyldStyl3 Never gunna give you up JDBA Official Member

6-8 saved ebay searches?? That's it? PSHHHH, I have 46. I also keep the for sale threads of the JD, BF, KF, and a couple other sites including the JDBA main page open in tabs in firefox on BOTH my home computer AND work computer at ALL times. I have nightmares about people breaking into my house and stealing my knives. Don't be a pussy. :manganr:

I read this and was like "Wait, what? Did I miss something in the OP?!" :bwah:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2013
  15. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

The dunce was here today, :ross:

Join Date 03-14-2013
    Last Activity 08-16-2013 03:24 PM

16. wcjohn

wcjohn Sum Quod Sum JDBA Official Member

The guy was a member for what...5 months. No real contributions. Who gives a fuck. Just sayin'

17. bubba-san

bubba-san Katanakaji Knife Maker or Craftsman

Lot of armchair psychiatrist ?? dont pay any attention to them !!!

they are as fucked up as you , if you really need Prozac , you can borrow a pill or 2 from them....... Just my dollar and a half.

18. David66

David66 knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Drama queen! I couldn't deal with the withdrawals so i became a Knifemaker. I can still buy, trade, and make so if anything I am more of a junkie than ever just easier to feed the habit.

19. WyldStyl3

WyldStyl3 Never gunna give you up JDBA Official Member

I know EXACTLY what you mean!

20. bubba-san

bubba-san Katanakaji Knife Maker or Craftsman

:bwah: