1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

I'm going to fail.

Tank Buster May 13, 2010

1. RoadFish

RoadFish Cathar Knight

Plus one on stop the whining. When you get out of school you will get assignments to pay your way through life. You may not agree with the assignments, nor with the way you have to do them. If you don't do them as directed and on time, you may not eat.

2. Tank Buster

Tank Buster Rattlehead Devil

Oh, I already stopped the whining. I'm not proud of a C- but it's better than a D or an F. Luckily due to how good my grades are in my other subjects no summer school for me. :easydevil:

RNST is right I have to quit posting here so much for a while and focus more on the books.

3. Doc Pringles

Doc Pringles The Devilz Doctor Brigade Member

I don’t know what the problem with a C- is? I gots C’s and C-ises all the time and look at me.

BRB, someone puked or peed in room 456.
    :pisspants: :puking: :peeps:

Nebuchadnezzar likes this.
  4. Doc Pringles

It was pee.

OK, where was I? :3dots:

5. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

Get yourself a typewriter... or don't they make them anymore? I wrote an English paper in freshman year of college titled: 'Food Production in Africa; a feasibility study' or something like that. It was about 10 pages long with all kinds of research involved. I got an 'F' on the paper because of a punctuation error in the title but still passed the course with a 'C'.

6. Tank Buster

Tank Buster Rattlehead Devil

That's not a bad idea Clyde. I actually used to own a type writer until my pops just threw it out for some reason.

7. Travis B.

Travis B. Southern Devil

Sounds like your teacher needs some dick. You should have given it to her old ass.:cf: Maybe would have gotten an B-:shockedevil:

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2010
  8. Doc Pringles

Are you sure the F was not due to the subject matter? Ten pages of that and I would give you an F for boring the hell out of me.

:snooze::snooze::snooze:

9. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

Holy fucking shit !
    To the office for not having a pencil ?
    I recall an American studies teacher I had in tenth grade.........first week of school and I generally walked in at the bell.
    He called me out in front of the class......... " John , that's the third time you've been late this week.
    I'm going to have to give you a referral "
    The referral was the first step in the disciplinary chain.
    I told him " You're gonna give me a referral for being late ? You're Goddamned lucky I even come to your class."
    That was my last day with him..........I got switched to another teacher , Jim Warren , WWII vet and hell of a nice guy.
    We got along famously and I fucked off for three years and still maintained a B average.
    God only know what I could have done if I had applied myself.:bwah:
    But some teachers take that authority thing too seriously.
    What is she teaching you by busting your balls for a simple mistake ?
    Possibly , in her mind she is passing on the gift of responsibility.
    But the lesson I would take is " What a fucking bitch ".
    Now , if you walk in with no pencil every day , then you are probably a dead ass who had better hope that there are still jobs in the custodial or oil change fields by the time you graduate.............and I should say IF you graduate.
    But you don't strike me as that kind of person.
    So don't go and prove me wrong.

10. Katwyld

Katwyld Devil Doll Lady Devil

Oh crap,... yeah, I would have been grounded all year long with you. I was forever getting a C on something... usually english or gym. :deadevil:

11. Mike Stewart

Mike Stewart Knife Moderator/Bark River Knife & Tool

I truly Understand.

My kids teachers and school councilors told me that my kids were just average and I was being unreasonable.

They all said that they would be lucky to graduate High School and find minimum wage Jobs.

I thanked them for their input and then stuck to my guns.

My oldest son graduated his university Cum Laude and graduated Grad School as Valedictorian.

He is now a Doctor with his own Clinic in Arizona.

My second son Graduated Summa Cum Laude and is now a Regional Vice-President of a Multi Billion Dollar Corporation.

My Two Youngest are still in collage and are both on the Dean's List every Semester.

Jimmy is a part time student and is a full time knifemaker.

Jacquie is a full time Student and will be starting her junior year of Collage.

The Grounded till next report card thing does - on it's face - sound harsh but the results are worth the extra effort.

Just my humble opinion.

:devil1:

12. Katwyld

Katwyld Devil Doll Lady Devil

I'm not arguing with ya much on it... I'd likely do it to my own kids... but, yeah, school bored the crap outta me. Did really well in math and science and usually history/social/government or whatever they called it that year. Usually did well in art (big surprise. heh). Fair in my second language... just never could get the hang of english or gym class at all.