1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

ILK Presents: The Bully Rated: JD

ilovekittens Jul 9, 2015

1. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

Wicked idea!

Great work!

:thumbsup:

2. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

awesome!!!!! very innovative, what a great looking knuck and knife all in one. totally impressed here. artist/engineer/metalsmith...:thumbsup:

3. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

This thing shows both the insanity/brilliance that is 'kittens.

Absolute winner for design and execution, in my opinion, at the very least....

...and I'm not just suckin' up, you homo; this is genuinely a great design, K.

Well done.

4. Bobasan

Bobasan Brigade Member Brigade Member

That is just super. Love the two tone of the copper and brass. :thumbsup:

Bob

5. ilovekittens

ilovekittens Sailing the seas of cheese Knife Maker or Craftsman

Thanks for the reply's and for following this build. I have many sleepless nights trying to tap into the creative side of my brain. :unintroduced:

The other side...

[​IMG]

...and this years entry pic

[​IMG]

ILK

crogers likes this.
  6. Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke Completely out of fucks to give Brigade Member

It's awesome...I knew it was going to be double finger Knucks early on...but not an auto too...!

Only thing I don't understand is button placement...wouldn't a righty find it easier with the button in the opposite side...?

Fantastic execution...!

7. Snapper

Snapper President of the 51st state! Brigade Member

Great work Kirk. All the best at winning this years build off.

8. ilovekittens

ilovekittens Sailing the seas of cheese Knife Maker or Craftsman

Thanks, My intention was for the knife to be primarily worn as a knuckle and also be able to deploy the blade while being worn as a knuckle. I am left handed and I'm unable open the knife pressing sideways with my thumb when worn as a knuckle with the left hand, so the button is on the correct side for a righty. It also opens easily using your right index finger when in hand.

Thanks buddy! I need all the luck I can get it's a tough field this year. :crossfingers: ILK