1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Identify the brand?

Redd Nekker Jul 23, 2021

1. Redd Nekker

Redd Nekker JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

I snagged a few balisong themed stickers from BladeShow this year and I can't remember what booth they came from. Can 20210723_150944.jpg anyone here identify that logo in the stickers?

2. Raevynheart

Raevynheart Tiny Member

AnthonyTheAbyss and Redd Nekker like this.
  3. Redd Nekker

Redd Nekker JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Thanks!!! I appreciate that much! The show was a bit of a blur due to the overwhelming number of booths, vendors and people. I couldn't remember what booth I found them at.

Raevynheart likes this.
  4. Raevynheart

Raevynheart Tiny Member

Here’s a shot of the real thing.

The design has been refined since this one was made, but Joe hit upon a winner right from the start.

98DD4F49-8AC1-484D-8F48-AF06E51461E4.jpeg

5. metlman

metlman JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I really like this clean design. It looks something like Crusader Forge would have done (if he made balisongs).

Raevynheart likes this.