1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Ice Ice Baby

2fulhundin Jan 28, 2009

1. 2fulhundin

2fulhundin Official Retard

well the ice is spread all across the Mississippi and Ohio Vallies. Here we have about 3/4 " of ice on everything. the tree branches are touching the ground, and it sounds like shot guns being shot up the hollow with the trees breaking. We are hearing about 10 trees every 15 minutes.
    this is on top of the 5 inches of snow yesterday and we are suposed to get 3 more inches of snow today.
    So if you are in this and have to be out on the roads be careful.

2. Jorge Banner

Jorge Banner Down For Life

It's the Global Guarming.

3. Iceman

Iceman GI-NORMOUS member

it's a balmy 66 degrees here. :cheesydevil:

4. falcon125

falcon125 the express train to mayhem Brigade Member

Where is BoogerBall when you need him.
    Oh allright I'll do it myself.
    THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS.
    I am hijacking this thread to show My ice storm pics from NH back in December.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bobert likes this.
  5. 2fulhundin

I would love to take pics but to get them developed them scanned then posted it will be april. I was hoping some people would throw there pics on since this storm went from Texas to New Jersey.

6. Boogerball

Boogerball My posse's on Broadway Brigade Member

fuck that ice shit! LOL ~60 degrees and raining here. :cadi:

7. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

Have your kerosene, wood, whatever ready in case the power goes kapoot.

8. silenthunterstudios

silenthunterstudios The Jello Gigolo

Just got home, one of the dogs needs to be walked, he got a thorn in his eye and is now wearing one of those cones. Can't be let out unattended. We went for a slide 5am this morning, much yelling and cursing.

Roads are like water slides out there, gonna suck tomorrow morning for work.

9. Peter Lezard

Peter Lezard Hobbit of Fortune

All we got here was the snow...about 7" of it...What a mess... This January is in the top 5 for snowfall....and we got a few days left.

10. norcal13

norcal13 rated "e" for evil Brigade Member

stop

collaborate and listen

ice is on a brand new mission

11. SugarSkull

SugarSkull Ring Of Bone

You've all lived within that weather belt. Take care of yourselves.:umberto:

12. 2fulhundin

what is the old saying "Family is like Fish, after 3 days it starts to stinks".

well our place turned into the family shelter. So there are 11 of us right now(at least sleeping here). Then there are the ones who feel they need to come visit and drag there kids who are 3 months and 2 years along on icy road just to have them come and scream and run wild.
    Finally some good news they say electric will be restored by midnight on Sat. so Sunday they can all go home..
    Any one want to rent a room?

13. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

We had some snow and then it rained. The paths at the park where I walk Casper are just a sheet of ice that you could ice skate on! I even saw a guy carrying a pair of skis to the center of the park... maybe he was going to try some cross country skiing?

14. silenthunterstudios

silenthunterstudios The Jello Gigolo

I just walked in the door, long ass driveway, left the truck down the end of the driveway. The roads are almost perfect, but my driveway looks like an ice rink. Almost went down twice.:Devilroar:

15. Norcalflat

Norcalflat War Dance

Yep, things are screwy. I was in a t-shirt today and sweating my ass off. And I wasnt even working hard. Stay warm out there!

16. Bobert

Bobert Look what I can do!

Thanks for posting those excellent pics!

I grew up in NH, and they brought back some fond memories!

Green sent!