1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

ibslammin is GTG!

pghkid Feb 23, 2011

1. pghkid

pghkid Little member

Listen up, I could not be more pleased with the quality of knife....when this guy says MINT.....believe it!!

Thank you again for the new addition to my collection and for the excellent service.

2. trakker45

trakker45 Devil's Advocate

same here

I also picked up a mint condition knife from ibslammin. Great guy to deal with!

3. Swatsurgeon

Swatsurgeon Huge member

I just received a Protech Godfather from him...just as advertised, easy transaction with great communication. Would do the deal again with him.:devil1:

4. damascus9

damascus9 Average member

++IBSlammin Rocks!!++

IBSlammin sells excellent product, ships fast, prices very fairly, and communicates well! I highly recommend buying from IBSlammin!

5. Swatsurgeon

Swatsurgeon Huge member

ibeslammin...GREAT!!

Great seller, Fast ship, honest and dependable for accurate descriptions and delivering exactly what is advertised. Two perfect purchases, enough said.

ss:manganr:

6. rdtshaw

rdtshaw Tiny Member

ibslammin is a great seller!! Just bought a Metalmark from him and had a great experience. Fast and pleasant comms, fast shipping and most importantly the knife was spot on! Thanks brother!!

7. jitesar

jitesar Tiny Member

Great transaction, wouldnt hesitate to buy knife or anything from him again.

8. the swamp fox

the swamp fox Enormous member

Prompt payment! Great guy to deal with!

9. the swamp fox

the swamp fox Enormous member

Another flawless transaction with John! Highly recommended!

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020