1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

I will stand up to piss until the day I die...

c219460 Aug 31, 2016

1. c219460

c219460 Brigade Member Brigade Member

2. AJD1

AJD1 Prince Of Darkness Brigade Member

Well isn't that a pisser!!! :madaddy:

3. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

But... won't sittin' down while pissin' increase the cases of men catchin' 'cooties'? :devilzeek

4. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

I had a buddy that lived in a "cooperative" household in the 80's, and one of their rules was everybody had to sit to pee. His girlfriend was his primary reason for living there, he lived with her there. I figured she already had his nuts so sitting to pee was evidently logical to him...:ross:

5. ostanley99

ostanley99 Average member

There is only one excuse to sit down to piss. And that is when you don't have the physical or mental capacity to stand up and do your business. Such as when you're halfway through your third six pack and could barely stay up long enough to get to the bathroom in the first place

6. Worker

Worker Slacker Brigade Member

It is a Muslim thing and the left over there wants conformity so as not to offend Swedens new guests.