1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

I will be eating here

falcon125 May 8, 2015

1. falcon125

falcon125 the express train to mayhem Brigade Member

2. djdawg

djdawg Huge member

Good for them ...........Iam tired of all the others sniveling over race , I,d eat there too if I was close.
    Already there calling racist ......LOL what a joke.

3. 1986mpv

1986mpv JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

:bwah::bwah::bwah::bwah::bwah::bwah::bwah::bwah:
    I love this stuff. It so perfectly illustrates the hypocrisy of these "social justice" shitstains.

"It's wrong. If you're going to give a discount, give it to the whole community," Ricardo Romero, a civil rights activist in northern Colorado, told KUSA.

Fuck you asshole. Yeah, now that a "diversity initiative" is going to benefit white people for all of one day, you're suddenly worried about "the whole community". Eat shit.

"If someone felt like they were being discriminated against, they could come to the civil rights division and file a complaint with our office, and we would investigate that," she said.

*Unless that someone is a white male, preferably Christian. Then they're an oppressor who needs to "check their privilege."

Komitadjie likes this.
  4. djdawg

djdawg Huge member

along time ago in my life , I wasnt hired because I wasnt a minority , thats what the guy told me ........I never forgot that , I had all the qualifications he said. He said they were just lookin to hire a minority .......... So yes ....fuck-em .......LOL
    Sure there are still racist out there , but not as many as there used to be.
    Theres good and bad in everything. IMHO

5. AJD1

AJD1 Prince Of Darkness Brigade Member

:parker:

6. waterdogs

waterdogs Brigade Member Brigade Member

Many moons ago, when Affirmative Action was being phased-in, I was informed by the USPS that even though my test scores made me an excellent candidate, I could not be hired because I was not a minority, and they had quotas to fill....

7. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

@ Rubbin' Buttz BBQ and Country Cafe

:bwah:

:yesman:

:bobert:

8. 1986mpv

1986mpv JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

This is not a dating site. Stop hounding me. No means no. :bwah:

ded i likes this.
  9. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

How dare that SOB... he needs a double dose of 'white guilt' medicine and sent off to a re-education camp located next to the local democratic national committee headquarters .

Calling Dr. Sharpton...

Calling Dr. Jackson...

Calling Dr. Obama...

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2015
  10. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

:bwah: Dint no it was you :devilfinger::bwah:

:linkbutton:

11. deth moad ue

deth moad ue Huge member

double post...

12. deth moad ue

deth moad ue Huge member

I'm not white, but my lady is -- if we both go, does the discount apply?

13. Amotek

Amotek Eerie Ver Sable Brigade Member

Let's eat! :thumbsup::thumbsup::bwah::thumbsup::thumbsup:

14. falcon125

falcon125 the express train to mayhem Brigade Member

As long as she's paying.:madaddy:

Now theres a win win.:jdwink2: