1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

I went to Maine.

TheMightyGoat Jul 16, 2007

1. TheMightyGoat

TheMightyGoat foots dixon

To the beach. 'Twas sunny. Got burnt. I'm bubbly now.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Notice all the little blisters along my shoulders.
    [​IMG]

Close up.
    [​IMG]

Here's a big swolen one.
    [​IMG]

I also found this old busted deer under a bridge on the Maine Turnpike.
    [​IMG]

2. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

How will you treat the burn?

The deer is very abstract - reminds me a bit of stone age cave art.

3. Bruce

Bruce New Jersey's *other* Bruce

When you travel to Maine do you often stay under bridges on the Maine Turnpike? :bwah: I don't envy you that burn, looks really painful. :ssad:

4. TheMightyGoat

By watching the blisters swell and poking at them until I get bored with them.

Actually I stopped under the bridge because it was raining and I wanted to check my oil. I thought I had blown a gasket or something because the ass end of my car was all covered in oil and the car had started making a weird sound upon acceleration. The engine cut out at one point. Turned out the rear differential was leaking the oil, which isn't a good thing, but that doesn't explain why my engine cut out.

5. G3

G3 Brigade Member Brigade Member

That ain't nuthin'. I went out on LI Sound last weekend fishing, no sunscreen. Got toasted red and two days later, was out doing yardwork in the haze, no sunscreen again. My forearms started blistering and for the last week I'm peeling like a lizard. Bought some sunscreen though. :spin:

6. TheMightyGoat

Then you let the sun win.

7. G3

G3 Brigade Member Brigade Member

Only for the moment.:jdwink2: