1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

I want to see YOUR slipjoint photos from Blade

silenthunterstudios Jun 1, 2013

1. silenthunterstudios

silenthunterstudios The Jello Gigolo

Hey, I would like to request that anyone at Blade would please post pics of their custom and production slipjoints they picked up at Blade. If you bought a knife, please share with us. If you are perusing a makers or factory's wares and they let you take a photo, please share. I just placed an order for my first custom slipjoint, and I would like to see what's at Blade to tide me over. I'm getting a custom Zulu/Tribal Spear pattern from a great up and coming maker.