1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

I WANT THAT KNIFE is pleased to announce

IWantThatKnife Jul 9, 2011

1. IWantThatKnife

IWantThatKnife I want that knife Knife Maker or Craftsman

That I have received a limited number of handmade gun holsters from one of the finest leather workers around, Mr. Sandy Morrissey.

I've created an album on my website to showcase his work. Sandy has set the prices which when compared to other custom holster makers are a real bargain. Here's the link to my website and a few photos of some of the holsters. I have a Smirh Model 29-2/3 with a 6" barrel; the gun fits the Model 629 holster like it should. Here you go:

Holsters by Sandy Morrissey

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If any of these holsters interest you, let me know; I can accept discrete Paypal at timhecht@sbcglobal.net