1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

I ordered a knife shop from the ACME company......

Dogwood Dan Dec 9, 2015

1. Dogwood Dan

Dogwood Dan Brigade Member Brigade Member

I ordered a knife shop from the ACME company, now if I can only fined the directions.

View attachment 132857

2. 42flipper

42flipper JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Interesting... :devilcorn:

3. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

Well? Don't keep us guessing... what's in the box Dan, what's in the box (es)??? :devilwag:

4. Dogwood Dan

instructions who needs instructions

instructions who needs instructions? Wile E. Coyote used them and we all know how that turned out for him, I am pretty sure this is how it goes.

View attachment 132875

grind room mostly up and one of two work station in. leather shop in the front is ready. A little white paint in the grind room, some shelving and may be put a few thins away we will be good to go!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2015
  5. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

:thumbsup:badass

6. Dogwood Dan

Now I am just randomly putting like things together until it looks neet and clean
    IMG_4187 copy.jpg

the new grind room gets a coat of white paint to brighten it up, lights are hung on opposite walls to prevent shadow, the air handler will turn the air over in the room about every 5-10min and the down draft vac should handle the large stuff that way the shop stays clean and fresh.
    IMG_4192 copy.jpg

IMG_4191 copy.jpg

I made some changes to my grinder set up, put the motor below the table to give me more usable surface.

IMG_4190 copy.jpg