1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

I need a little help

FattyCakes Nov 28, 2004

1. FattyCakes

FattyCakes RULES ALL!!!!!!!!!!

ive been using kazaa for my downloading and what have you and i need some help finding an accelerator that can maxiumize my bandwidth can some one fhelp me find a working version and patch me to it? Thanks your pal Fattycakes :hityou: :hityou: :hityou: :doublefu: :doublefu:

2. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

um uploads= 0??

tweak the port in and speed thru your options!? :ron:

3. FattyCakes

I think i know what you mean but i dont know how to do that

4. 007

007 Jay to the Dee, Y'All!

Maybe this will help.

[​IMG]

5. Kalooch135

Kalooch135 Fireman Ken

Fat Ass,

You need to scale down that avatar. :roll:

6. Spufnik

Spufnik Total devotee

Who fucked with the settings... This fucking thing is over half the page :bashyou: :hityou: :bashyou: :hityou: :bashyou:

7. FattyCakes

Hey assholes i fixed it now answer my damn question! :dammit: :dammit: :dammit:

8. TheMightyGoat

TheMightyGoat foots dixon

Who fixed it? [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Spufnik

Spufnik Total devotee

A little birdie , and dump Kaazaa and go with winmx, more gooder and less hassle and no list stored on what you get or even better is BT. Both are free. Do your homey work Fattycakes and NO MORE HELP for you until you jiggle the amperage love jiggle :hityou: :punish: :help:

10. 007

007 Jay to the Dee, Y'All!

:D Attaboy, don't take any shit! :gogdog:

11. TheMightyGoat

TheMightyGoat foots dixon

I prefer Bearshare over both. It seems to have more users than WinMX, but without the corruption of Kazaa.

12. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

shareaza

It just kicks ass. It does everything you need it to, has everything I have ever looked for, AND it does torrents.

And if you call in 5 minutes its absoulety free! (getting tired now)