1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

I may quit making knives......

M.Olexey Apr 12, 2009

1. themicrotech

themicrotech ←The № 1 Texan→

:gunfighter:EXACTLY! :highwayman:

2. Bobert

Bobert Look what I can do!

There are other sports besides the pro big three.

I'd much rather watch The Little League World Series,

than any of that sci-fi geek crap!

3. Ken Brock

Ken Brock Who's Awesome? Super Moderator

no need to be mean and hurtful

not everyone who watches SciFi is a geek

Just Mr. LaBella

4. M.Olexey

M.Olexey capo of the Texas knifemaking mafia Brigade Member

I used to really like boxing. It went to shit once pay per view made millionaires out of them whether they won or lost.

UFC seems to be heading down the same path. All the reality show drama leaves me not giving a damn :meh:

5. steelfix

steelfix Huge member

Television is repulsive. I often think of this quotation when I think of TV.

"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book."
    Groucho Marx
    US comedian with Marx Brothers (1890 - 1977)

6. Bobert

I never really got into boxing, but I like UFC a lot.

I'm not sure what you mean by "all the reality show drama" though.

I'm only aware of one of these type of shows, and it's certainly not dominating the sport.

7. M.Olexey

May be just my limited exposure to it then. Seems like every time I find it on it's that show which focuses more on a bunch of jackasses being jackasses than any real fighting. I'm pretty easily annoyed :bonk2: Oh and the one with those clowns from the Tapout company......seriously :wtf2:

8. Bobert

Oh yeah, I forgot about the Tapout show, as I've only seen it a couple of times.

I agree with you that those shows suck, but that don't diminish the sport for me.

It's not like I'm a super big fan or anything, but I do like the fights a lot.

9. M.Olexey

I'm with you on that :grinyes:

10. shakie

shakie knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Sons of Anarchy!? not bad

11. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

What was that Springsteen song "57 channels and nothings on"?

It hasn't changed one bit.

News - all too negative these days

History, Documentary Channel, some HBO, Rescue Me is starting again soon and the NHL playoffs start this Wednesday. Not that any of you care, except Tubtar of course! Oh forgot 24 too.