1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

I Made A HUGE Mistake....

Teamadcahb Oct 24, 2016

1. Teamadcahb

Teamadcahb Huge member

Yesterday I decided to go horseback riding, something I haven't done in a very long time. It turned out to be a HUGE mistake!
    With a little effort I was able to get on the horse and we started out slow. Things were going well and soon we were going a little faster.
    Next thing I know the horse is going as fast as it can and I'm barely hanging on!!
    Try as I did the damn thing wouldn't slow down and I finally lost my grip. On my way to the ground my foot hung up in the stirrup and the horse began to drag me...it wouldn't stop!!
    Thank goodness a Walmart manager ran out and unplugged the machine or things could have been much worse...

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2016
  2. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

i voted this one terrible.

you must try harder.

3. Rover

Rover Rock N' Roll Outlaw JDBA Official Member

Haha, that one gets me every time.

4. djdawg

djdawg Huge member

I thought it was funny as hell .............

5. Slowcash

Slowcash JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Nice, you got me!

6. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

I really thought this was gonna be a joke about some drunk Texican being "accidentally" fucked by a donkey in a Mexican bar until we got to "the stirrup".

Totally ruined it for me.

7. TopHat

TopHat Drivin' that train..... Brigade Member

Why? You sayin' Texicans don't get ass fucked in stirrups?

8. Teamadcahb

Teamadcahb Huge member

I was wearing my assless chaps at the time.