1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

I like this forum so I'll start one for a ZT 0300 if...

nocheese4u Jan 11, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

This ZT will ship out to eternal10 first thing tomorrow morning.

Will send PM with tracking to nocheeze and eternal10 when I make up the shipper tonight.

I did hang onto the ZT a bit longer then the pass around stated, but was in contact with nocheeze . Thanks for the loaner/ pass around chance.

Unfortunately I won't be able to do a "full" review as I had surgery on my chest to remove a chemo port and my right side has been out of commission big time, just healing, but the knife needs to be on it's way.

2. thevinstigator

thevinstigator JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Nocheese your in box is full and I can`t send information to you. Let me know when clear. Thanks

3. Glenn

Knife is on hold till I hear back from nocheeze as well.

:ropeman:

4. nocheese4u

nocheese4u Notch'yo' cheese! JDBA Official Member

My pm box should have room now.

5. Glenn

ZT is on the way to eternal10, insured with tracking and signature confirmation. Tracking sent to eternal10 as well as nocheeze.

Thanks for the loaner/pass around.

Glenn

6. eternal10

eternal10 Little member

Will post when it arrives..

7. eternal10

eternal10 Little member

The 300 arrived today.The Sheath is the shiznit

8. heli0z

heli0z Little member

I'd like to get in rotation if its still open.

Own and dig the 0200 but keep fantasizing about such a big blad being assisted. I'd love to try one out before pulling the trigger.

9. eternal10

eternal10 Little member

Nice knife,I'll be posting a review in the next few days.And it will ship to
    Nathan by this wednesday..

10. eternal10

eternal10 Little member

Next

On It's way to Nathan

11. Damn_Animal

Damn_Animal Huge member

Got it today, will test it out at work this afternoon!

First day with the Knife at work, first observations:

My usual EDC is a Spyderco Military, compared to that this knife is really heavy that was the first thing I noticed in the pocket. It was hard to forget that it was there. The next major thing that I noticed that the blade itself was not as well suited for slicing cardboard boxes open as the Mili. That being said the knife has some major functoins that the spyderco does not. First it can be used to do some light prying to remove larger staples from packages. Next it is really good at cutting banding on bunks of lumber. The Recurve in the blade gathers the band behind it and prevents it from sliding off the blade and instead cuts right through.

Going to put it thorugh some edc tasks tonight to see how she does.

Initial impressions and my perdiction is that the Mili will excel as and EDC in comparision but any heavy duty tasks at work or out and about I will be glad to be carrying the beefier blade that the ZT offers.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2012
  12. nocheese4u

Yeah I noticed that to. When I get it back I am going to get a krein regrind on it. I think it will be perfect then.

13. Damn_Animal

Damn_Animal Huge member

will get it in the mail monday checking it out last few days of work will let you guys know my final opinon then

14. nocheese4u

Well it was a success! My knife is back in hand thanks guys!! Awesome edge on it too thanks helioz!

BennytheBlade likes this.
  15. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

Awesome, nocheese4u.

That was a cool thing to do.

:thumbsup:

16. adambomb15

adambomb15 Little member

I'm interested please include me.

17. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Come on man. Read the threads, look at the dates.

crogers and Kelper like this.
  18. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I smell trollolol

crogers and Kelper like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.