1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

I just pulled a clump of hair out of my face.

TheMightyGoat Sep 29, 2006

1. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

I believe TMG drinks copious amounts of Listerine to combat the effects of infection.

2. MarieLaveau

MarieLaveau Pistol Packin' Mama Lady Devil

DAY-yum! Those pics in their gallery look like some kind of mold spores growing under the skin!

3. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

It's a neat mystery - unless you have it, of course, but I think it might be some kind of environmental infection ...

Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor but I play doctor with Xray sometimes ... :devilzide :bwah:

4. grampa

grampa Average member

My daughter had something quite similar, only larger, on her back. Had to be surgically removed. Doc said it was some skin celss which had gotten "lost" under the skin, and grown into something like a cyst. The clump of hairs is the giveaway. If it does not clear up entirely, but returns again, check with your doc.

ded i likes this.
  5. TheMightyGoat

TheMightyGoat foots dixon

When I woke up this morning, the area around the incision was visibly discolored. Around noon a patch of skin scraped off it. Now I have a red circle around where I pulled the hair from. I assume I scrambled some blood vessles under the skin by pulling the hair out.

[​IMG]

6. Kalooch135

Kalooch135 Fireman Ken

That looks like the start of the HIV. Do you know where those pliers have been?!!! :devilzeek

7. BenDibble

BenDibble Resident Mortician JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

in a dead mole's ass.......

8. Slick

Slick Level: True Devil

Indeed, you do some mighty-fine work there... Have you seen that Jeff Goldblum movie "The Fly"? - that's what this post reminds me of.

Anyways, it's not really that unusual. You just had a whole WAD of ingrown hairs in one spot. It's happened to me too, and like you, I just dug them out with an X-acto knife.

"Self-surgery" builds character. :ernie:

9. L33731

L33731 House Whore

Although you are fucked in the head you do take good pics. :deadevil:

10. BenDibble

now.

do you remember how is pics used to look? with his little webcam or whatever the fuck that was.

we are glad you moved into the modern age for digital capturing.

11. MadDaddy

MadDaddy Pat in the box

His will be interesting to see how thw hole in your face progresses....hopefully it does not get infected and nasty...it would make for good pics, but not good for your health.

12. BenDibble

:slap: no need for logic here.

:firedevil

13. MadDaddy

MadDaddy Pat in the box

I fart in your general direction....faaarrrtttt :bwah:

14. inkster

inkster The Mayor of Bloomerville

You might be a Finbot:bwah: Mmmm all of the sudden I want some Mountain Dew. I just don't know why :decoder:

15. neat.........now about that home vasectomy kit......

16. ilovekittens

ilovekittens Sailing the seas of cheese Knife Maker or Craftsman

Nice work! I have a lump on the back of my ear. How soon can you schedule me in for an appointment. Just don't rip off my whole fucking ear with those pliers okay. ILK

17. stdlrf11

stdlrf11 A Most Impressive Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

WTF was wrong with this guy? :popcorn:

18. gzb

gzb SUPER Moderator* Super Moderator

TMG? Interesting question actually...

Back then, he was just a little *odd*. He saw things from a different and slightly skewed perspective than us normals.

Sometimes (many times) gross subjects were something he had to explore in depth, and put the findings out there for discussion.

Harmless for the most part if not disgusting for most.

These days in our decidedly different time, he would be *a person of interest* unfortunately.

Hope TMG is doing well in his studies and projects...

19. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

He's probably using a pseudonym and doing work for

The Learning Channel

in Canada. :bwah: