1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

I just pulled a clump of hair out of my face.

TheMightyGoat Sep 29, 2006

1. TheMightyGoat

TheMightyGoat foots dixon

I've been privy to a few peculiar bodily functions in my time and in general they haven't alarmed me much, but I admit this one has me a bit perplexed. I just pulled a clump of hair out of my face. Not an ingrown hair. A clump of hairs of varying thicknesses and lengths.

I've had a lump on the side of my face for a couple of weeks that I believed to be a zit. No discoloration, pain, inflamation, et cetera - just a lump I could feel under the skin the way zits sometimes are. I squeezed it, got a bit of muck out and figured it'd go away. But it never did. Every few days I'd squeeze it again and get more pus out, with no apparent change to the integrity of the lump, so today I started to wonder if it might be a cyst or something of the like.

The afforementioned lump, for clarity:
    [​IMG]

I squeezed the lump as hard as I could with my fingers, at first getting some more pus and then blood. Nothing surprising. I tried squeezing it with pliars just for posterity. Along with the blood, I noticed a very fine protrusion in the middle of the lump. I used a smaller pair of pliars to grab it and pull it out. This is what it was:

[​IMG]

Strange, I thought, that looks a bit like a strand of hair with some flesh attatched. I must've pulled off a strip of skin in a way that made it look stringy.

Then I pulled a bigger one out.
    [​IMG]

Now it's clearly hair. After squeezing the lump some more, I was able to get a picture of one of the strands of hair in the flesh.
    [​IMG]

The same strand as above, pulled out.
    [​IMG]

At this point I couldn't get any more hair out by squeezing, so I cut an "x" pattern in the lump.
    [​IMG]

Another piece of hair I was able to dig out.
    [​IMG]

The final tally of hair.
    [​IMG]

Bloody paper towel for good measure.
    [​IMG]

Rozz likes this.
  2. Fenlore

Fenlore I am Spartacus! Brigade Member

TMG you one crazy fucker is all I have to say... but good work.

3. Spufnik

Spufnik Total devotee

That would be a good case of ingrown hairs I would say. I get them on my knees a lot. Another fantastic step by step by TMG! :ernie:

4. Matches

Matches Airport Bum Brigade Member

Fascinating Goat! The only thing better I've ever seen is when I pulled a planters wart out of my foot. No pain, but a circle of tough skin and roots came out leaving a clean hole which covered itself up in a few days.:spin:

5. rudechuck

rudechuck Worst Blood Brigade Member

Maybe Milton is trying to take control of your body.:deadevil: :signhere:

Fuckin' baby gorilla! :wolfy:

6. Brian

Brian flstf99

TMG, not only do you have great mastery of all things gross, you take damn good pictures as well. :bwah:

I have also had a few pretty good sized ingrown hairs, usually on my neck, but never that much hair. Mine usually comes out as a curly wisker, maybe 1/4 to 1/2 inch long.

7. TheMightyGoat

Exactly. I get those on occasion. Everyone does. I even had an inch+ long ingrown pubic hair that splattered itself across my desk. But this was nothing like any of that. I don't understand.

8. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

Truth is stranger than fiction!

9. inkster

inkster The Mayor of Bloomerville

More please :ropeman: :scheme:

10. BenDibble

BenDibble Resident Mortician JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

i give him a week before the infection from cross contamination between the dead mole and his face, through the pliers, renders TMG useless.....

:signhere:

11. inkster

inkster The Mayor of Bloomerville

Your a regular spark of joy :ernie:

12. BenDibble

BenDibble Resident Mortician JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

just trying to make things more interesting.:bwah:

just think of all the pus we could see. :ropeman: :puking:

13. TheMightyGoat

I like performing minor surgery with unsterilized tools. I think a little infection does the body good.

gzb likes this.
  14. gzb

gzb SUPER Moderator* Super Moderator

Well, you did use a sterile scalpel for the incision on your face...

Didn't you...?

15. SUCKER

SUCKER Little member

Goddamn. WTF? That's some sick shit. I wanna see your skin in the pliers next time.

And go get yourself a blowtorch, I'm thinking ahead here. :kingkaxt:

16. MJ

MJ a most pure angel Lady Devil

This looks soooo painful I can't even imagine. I hope you disinfect those pliers every now and then. Excellent post Goat!!!

17. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

go figure!:spin: :ronl: :jdwink2: :D: always on his knees...........

18. TheMightyGoat

Nope. Microtech Dragonfly. Olive drab.

19. Bogflogger

Bogflogger I OBEY

You could start a second career as a Childrens Entertainer.

:jdsmokin:

20. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil