1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

I hit em up lesson learned and why you shouldn't fuck with Ebay.

Sharpazzhell Dec 6, 2018

1. Sharpazzhell

Sharpazzhell Average Member

Last edited: Dec 10, 2018
    KaliKid and Gravedigger like this.
  2. Sharpazzhell

Also read description. Shootouts mentioned. I ain't ashamed to merrntion good knowledge people who researched info for me thanx

3. Gravedigger

Gravedigger JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

If you want a legit banged up 259 you can probably find it for the same price you paid. Mint or near mint you can probably find for $225-$300. If the Super Mod you're referring to is Desmodus... she's not a dude. And yes she knows her shit!!!! :ronl::ronl::ronl:

PS: Watch vid @2x and you're only wasting 11min 19secs of your life

JK great vid!!!! Keep em coming!!

Sharpazzhell likes this.
  4. Sharpazzhell

Sorry Desmond Yes you do know your shit. Thanks. By the way Desmond the patience Advice that you gave me paid off cause I recently I'm trading my squid Triton for the Bradley 5 and I'm also buying a the 11 so your advice did pay off and I'm very happy I can't wait for it to go down.

EVERYONE: NO MATTER BIG MEMBER OR SMALL EVERYONE LOOKS OUT FOR EACHOTHER SO LISTEN TO WHAT THEY SAY. Especially someone like Desmond. All advice given to me is all true and nothing was false ever. Its all legit. And you learn here. If your new they do have fun with you like they did with me when I posted threads like what Allen key fits in a fly father protech lol
    Also for all the new people do not take anything personal here believe me they're all good people and they have fun with you they do with me still and this tell me straight up dude that's a stupid thread take it down

5. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

FYI update: Desmodus is NOT a Super Mod. She's an Administrator! More money, ya know! :bwah:

Gravedigger likes this.
  6. Sharpazzhell

Sorry I have other convos where I said it would be cool to meet her and fellow devils. Long island sucks but She even looked up to see if rostfrei was a company yo help me and it did help with my Ebay case. Thank you everyone. If I have time I'll post s video of my collection and what my reason is of why I collect and why I sell what I sell and my prices. I'm sure msyber onweed or two people are curious about that.

7. KaliKid

KaliKid Brigade Member Brigade Member

I hope you get the eBay thing squared away. Sorry to hear it.

8. Sharpazzhell

New members read this: most members know this but the point of the video is to learn how to tighten rivets and basically to stay AWAY FROM EBAY AND HOW I GOT SCREWED. I should have asked here and researched it first and called him out with questions. People know how I look like. I dont kiss ass, be respectful, state facts, and touching knives sndcscrewing them up in the begging by taking them apart, and it's my hobby along with tai kickboxing, jui jitsu and my weapon of choice tHFe karambit and flashlight for self defense. Itll make sense if you decide to watch my videos on Facebook. Vincent DeFino and you dont have yo add friend. I think anyone can look. I' share anything and I sell cheap most times to give someone a decent Bali for s good price. Who cant afford one.(Ask my buyers) Your all welcome to even look at my Facebook. Its a picture of me and my son. Who I'm trying to get s good collection for.and s background pic when I was in my 20s lol of you care to look.

Thanx for your compassion kalikid. I look for the knives for sale forum here b4 I go to Ebay for something I xcouldnt find. Stay away as much as possible. And if you find something ask here.Then confirm with JDBA. THEre are legit people on Ebay like that gypsy seller that sold me a parker in the video. He told me how to sell balisongs on Ebay and autos. Just dont use butterfly automatic. Use manual assisted opening for autos. ONCE AGAIN STAY AWAY BC HALF the time they dont pay bids or offeres. I got restricted for mentioning bantangas. Yup. But this seller Answers right away after I sent him do you have the box. He said yes of course. And I learned from HERE TO . You look for numbers, ask questions, see what else the person sells.I also learned from here to research yourself and ask other devils. They are knowledgeable and not stupid.But it's over with But it's cool now I care more about learning how to tighten pins and just let Ebay do there job. With my case A picture's worth a 1000 words imagine what a videos worth.

9. wes

wes Mephistopheles Super Moderator Brigade Member

@Mr.LaBella lives out your way (more or less). Plan a trip out to the Christmas party and I am sure you will meet many of the gang.

RexRippin likes this.
  10. Sharpazzhell

Cool thsnx.

I dunno in general I donf kiss ass but ome time resident evI'l had a walkthrough blind with female.commentary. First time i heard a voice it was female and people were commenting like props go a girl doing it. Usually men do walkers on Resident Evil commentaries.Do like my mom and my wife is from bantangas and they dont like knives So yes I give Desmond the respect as s manager and caught me buy surprise. But my eyes Still the same as if like before when I thought she wasn't a femaleI treat everybody the way I want to be treated. And I am who I am

Oh By the way I have another video and

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
  11. Gravedigger

Link the vid... I have a few extra mins of life I don't need. :ronl::ronl::ronl:

RexRippin likes this.
  12. Sharpazzhell

I did link it I dont understand it's already linked it from yoitube . Oh yeah what you mean by you have as few seconds in life that you don't need?

13. Gravedigger

Post the url here. A few mins of life I don't need? To watch the vid. It was a reference from the last thread you posted.

14. Sharpazzhell

I get it like a don't put the YouTube link just put the link from the top of the website on it am I correct

15. Sharpazzhell

Lost on Ebay all bc I altered his item and made it better. And even though I did know what was not what that the cated even after altering it it's against their policy told there any type of knife. So quick tip don't mess with the knife if you gonna return it and once again stay away from me back. However pay pal has opened an account and they are different than eBay and who gohlis if it's a butterfly knife or a folder I told them already in they still open the case they put ahold on his account To get his attention because he doesn't seem to cooperate. I tried to ask them again last night and he said arm all I know it comes from the sixties and seventies and my boy just stash them in the attic then he had a ton of these or something like that. By the way people pay pal you think eBay just restricts you
    HOWEVER IMO pay pal is not the type people to mess with either. I just Told them the truth that eBay shut my case all because I altered the item even now I thought it was authentic and I sent him UR l's of this post and another knife forum post and I have a special link where I can send more evidence as they do their investigation and on another knife form it says rosfrie doesn't exist just like Desmond said. He said those knives the from the sixties and the seventies however I found another one on eBay that's pretty good looking and I don't think it's really from World War II or anything like that because I don't think they would have the even the technology to even do stuff like that does not even exist and if you look at the pictures that come up if you notice they're blurry and if you search for only Rostfrie knives nothing will come up. The other seller Was more professional where I asked him about it and he says oh I know a comes from Germany and all I know that it it's is stamped that's exactly what he said to me. Dont mess with Ebay nor will I. I was pissed when I found out bc of altering and on my terms making improvements. Go tho sell it bc o needed cash to find out it's not authentic. All night working on it. Psypal will take care of it whatever there decision is.

16. RexRippin

RexRippin Tiny Member

Hey man I'm sorry things didn't work out on that deal, but you can't modify things and then return them? "Made it better" is a very subjective thing to say.
    Hope you learned your lesson.

Sharpazzhell and BennytheBlade like this.
  17. Sharpazzhell

Yes but Hope's not lost yet pay pal opened a dispute case and the sale thread on here for rostfrei and this other knife forum was able to place his PayPal account on restricted. Which means he csnt send manage nothing with money to get his attention bc he saids stop bothering me but ebsy saids communicate appropriately with buyer. He kept saying STOP. No proof of looking it up and finding me proof.I even have my own email for their investigation to make it easier. Those 2 URLs I sent is what helped them so THANNKS TO EVERYONE ON HERE!!!!! I MEAN IT. Pay pal and Ebay are different and have different sets if rules. I spoke to PayPal, and they know it's over a balisong. I'm not done yet I'm still going to send them an example of what I need in order to drop case. Ikm going to Do a video its oo to do stating knowledge like look at this gypsy it has a box number. Look at thhis roton USA D/e has box, warranty, have a history and make less than a Dozen knives a year. Not just a stamp. I just want to clear up rumors that Ebay will OPoen case even if you bought a stiletto auto under 'spring assisted'. And yes all for 127$ all thhis trouble. And Ebay customer service tells you different things like the gurst guy o told him I tightened the handles and he said nothing about alerting policy l. Said I would get money back in 3 days but nope
    And in the end day PayPal wins
    I return knife and he has a better one to sell. Now they restricted my account for 30 days for mentioning bantangas knife. But ghost guy has a title with the word butterfly knife in it. I got mad at Ebay fine if u want people to sell autos and balisongs thsts fine. But not fake ones . I think I might call Ebay and ask how come I get restricted for mentioning batangas foler knife and he dosent. I told him I'm the same way in person. I am who I am and I wont let it go and I will hit u up with facts and knowledge in this case. But I'm just going to leave it alone ir should I have em restricted by calling? Nah pay pal will handle it. Vincent DeFino you can see my videos and I will not let things go
    I'm not calling Ebay bc PayPal has a way of getting his attention. So by reporting seller it makes me look vengeful and that's not the case. I just want an authentic knife with proof or my money back. THANKS TO LAUGHING BUDHA I thought this one out before I post here screenshot and thread. STAY AWAY FROM EBAY UNLESS ITS SPORTS CARDS ANDCHYOU STILL HAVE SHADY PEOPLE WITH THAT TOO. BUY KNIVES HERE. THANKS JDBA

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/rostfrei.139644BM
    Screenshot_20181211-162353_eBay.jpg

18. Sharpazzhell

Talking about when I first joined and post random shit but that's irrelevant. It's my case anyway so it's my problem

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
  19. RexRippin

RexRippin Tiny Member

You quoted me, but I have no idea wtf you're trying to say. I really don't think you understood what I was saying.
    I don't understand why you are so against eBay at all now. It really has been both a great place for me to buy and sell knives.
    Maybe I'm missing something, but it sounds to me like you bought something you had no idea what it was, received it and were dissapointed in it, and then instead of just returning it, you decided to start fucking with it and "improving it", altering it, what ever you want to call it. Then you decide after said "improvement" that you're going to try and resell it, then get called out for trying to sell it. So you decide you're going to make it the guys problem that you ignorantly bought it from...
    I'm sorry you wasted your money on it, but it's a learning lesson, and it really is your fault. How did the guy you bought it from mislead you in any way?

20. Sharpazzhell

Yes you are missing the fact that I thought it was authentic and when I tried to sell it it did not sell and people were calling it junk and it wasn't worth one $27 that I spent on it. No I'm not against eBay I just what I mean is come here 1st and I by nice from here 1st before I go to eBay but I still buy baseball cards and stuff from there all the time