1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

I have hands down found the weirdest documentary EVAR

marypalooza Jul 18, 2007

1. G3

G3 Brigade Member Brigade Member

Oh. I see how it is. Nice. Real nice. :ssad:

:bwah:

2. marypalooza

marypalooza First *OFFICIAL* JD Mother Lady Devil

Well since RC expressed an interest in mashed potatoes, I thought I would make him some. :bwah:

I am all about equal opportunity though! :madaddy:

3. rudechuck

rudechuck Worst Blood Brigade Member

She's so sweet.

4. SZiehr

SZiehr Better than gold or platinum

It puts the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again........

5. Bruce

Bruce New Jersey's *other* Bruce

I haven't watched the whole video yet, but HBO's REAL SEX series did two segments on them about 5 years ago. They showed how they were made (quite interesting actually) and how they were enjoyed by a hetero couple. The doll was a gift from the wife to her husband, they showed them both having sex with it! The guy was realy humping all of the doll's orifices, while the wife played "Bi" with it. Since I didn't watch the entire video, did you know that this outfit also makes MALE dolls. You can order "attatchments" made in different sizes and states of excitement, also tongues!!! The MALE segment had three women "doing" the rubber man. The BJ scene was so real I couldn't believe it was a manikin. What made me laugh about this video is the guy who is an airplane model builder. I belong to a plastic modelers club and I swear to god that about 1/4 of the membership must own one of these things. Not me however, I prefer real women, thats why I work in a funeral home! Good Post marypalooza
    :bwah: :spin: :madaddy: :devilzeek :bwah: :spin: :madaddy: :devilzeek

6. Bruce

Bruce New Jersey's *other* Bruce

I got to finish watching the video. The end was great! As I'm watching the women say that her boyfriend's "hobby" was OK with her, I said "she's going to change her mind", well. These guys really have serious psychological problems. I'd love to evesdrop on one of their psychoanalyst sessions.
    :deadevil:

7. xrayzebra

xrayzebra whirling dervish

methinks me no need know. :spin:

8. Worker

Worker Slacker Brigade Member

Yikes....

9. marypalooza

Oh the ending was the best. lol

Let this be a lesson to all. :bwah:

10. MJ

MJ a most pure angel Lady Devil

Wow!!!!

those fucker have some serious mommy issues. :bwah:

11. Bobert

Bobert Look what I can do!

Yeah, but would you eat them afterwards?

12. jimmer_5

jimmer_5 Buckaroo

I was sad for them and frightened all at once... Personally, I wouldn't ever tell ANYONE about MY dolls....oh shit.... :oops: My relationship with Tammy is deep and personal!! She can express so much to me and never say a word!

Seriously, I'm gonna go hug my wife and quickly make sure that she doesn't have "Goodyear" written on her anywhere!!

ded i likes this.
  13. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

...truth is stranger than fiction!

14. rudechuck

rudechuck Worst Blood Brigade Member

The Chuck does not waste food!:bwah:

15. dfarmerknives

dfarmerknives Tattoo Man says Knife Maker or Craftsman

huh.... To each their own......

Some of these guys probably shit Barbie doll heads.....

16. Hawaiian-Stylan

Hawaiian-Stylan it aint easy being cheesy

Those things are really expensive. I think hbo had a thing about that company.

If someone gave one to me, I'd stick my penis in it.

just sayin... :bwah:

17. marypalooza

I know ALL about that. :spin:

18. Revolvergeek

Revolvergeek Average member

Those things are really creeping me out! The detail is bringing up 37 years worth of science fiction horror story run away instincts. One of them is gonna blink or bite a dick off in a minute or something !!

19. dfarmerknives

dfarmerknives Tattoo Man says Knife Maker or Craftsman

:manganr::jdwink2::jdsmokin:

20. Rozz

Rozz piss and vinegar Lady Devil

Ok....seriously...for some reason seeing these dudes with these things makes me think......necrophilia. Whoa. Especially that first weirdo. You really have no idea what people do in their private lives.

I HATE dolls but I had to watch. Great post....I'm going back to watch the rest.